[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, just watched this and it was pure kino. Why did nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 912rCOF9d2L._SL1500_.jpg (373 KB, 1111x1500) Image search: [Google]
912rCOF9d2L._SL1500_.jpg
373 KB, 1111x1500
Holy shit, just watched this and it was pure kino.

Why did nobody on /tv/ recommended me this?
>>
>enjoying movies made by child molesters
>>
>>68654338
Ewen is unbearably meek.
>>
>>68654338
I love this film too anon.
>>
>>68654866
>enjoying movies made by moralfags
TOPKEK
>>
it was directed by a kiddie fiddler.
>>
>>68654866
>>68655666
i really hate this meme
>i can't like something because it was created by a person that did something wrong
oh noes my morals i can't take this
>>
File: a.jpg (696 KB, 1111x1500) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
696 KB, 1111x1500
>>68654338
>>
Watch The Tenant
>>
>>68655803
>i really hate this meme

bitch please, first of all you're saying "something wrong" like he was caught for tax evasion. he drugged and raped a minor. secondly he fucking fled the states (a pretty big middle finger to the concept that we are equal in the face of the law) and still works because of the support from his fellow kiddie fiddlers in the movie industry.
>>
>>68655900
kek
>>
File: 1460311019229.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1460311019229.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
>>68655900
>>
>>68655803
>I can't take someone who doesn't like a director because he's a pedopile
oh dear what a hard life you lead
>>
>>68655948
>support from fellow kiddie fiddlers
Speculation based on nothing, really. The girl that was drugged even said herself she has forgiven him, and that he should be able to return to the States. Also, idk how you got triggered by "something wrong", but okay. Of course he did something that's just plain evil and should be punished, but come on, hating on his movies for that? I would even understand something like "i won't go to cinema so be gets less money', but just straight up " NAH HE'S BAD" is just stupid.
>>
>>68656529
no, i just find that stupid, i can understand someone disliking his movies, i dislike most of them too.
>oh no someone dislikes the fact that i don't like certain directors movies cause he's a pedophile
>>
Yeah its great film with a good mood
>>
One of the best movies of 2010.

also no one on /tv/ talks about it because we only discuss capekino
>>
>>68654338
Because you only ever post in capeshit threads and don't look for good recommendations.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.