[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies you will never watch from directors/actors you hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: autumn-gold.jpg (314 KB, 875x1028) Image search: [Google]
autumn-gold.jpg
314 KB, 875x1028
There is only one, Woody "pedo" Allen. the most overrated piece of shit kike in the history of film making. I'd watch an adam sandler film over this faggot.

If you think he's good I hope you fucking die a slow painful death and then somebody digs up your gravs and shits in your fucking mouth.

You faggot.

DIE DIE DIE
>>
how do you actually feel tho
>>
Woo edgy
Michael Bay
>>
JCVD

I watched Bloodsport expecting it to live up to its reputation, but it was a boring, awful piece of shit. JCVD not only cannot act for shit, but he has no charisma and everything about his screen presence screams "cunt." I will never watch a JCVD film ever again. One was enough.
>>
I don't like Leo so I will probably never watch the revenant or anything else he does.
>>
File: 1450625192659s.jpg (2 KB, 113x125) Image search: [Google]
1450625192659s.jpg
2 KB, 113x125
fucking agreed OP

you don't marry your daughter

NO
>>
anything capeshit at fucking all. it amazes me how you faggots can enjoy this predictable boring shit over the age of 10 years old.
so basically every capeshit director.
>>
I felt like that about Matt Damon but watched Bourne trilogy few days ago and he was okay. I only liked the first part though.
>>
>>68653453
JCVD is worth watching, in it he even acknowledges that he was kind of shit.

Street Fighter is also campy fun, it's worth a watch too.
>>
Terrence Malick

I had the misfortune of watching Tree of Life about 3 years ago and I swore I will never watch anything from this pretentious (actually pretentious) piece of shit, derivative hack, the best part of the movie was the space scenes and even that was fucking stolen
>>
>>68653539
Actually saw SF when I was very young, I think

I have heard goodish things about JCVD as a self aware film, might look into it but Idk... Very letdown by Bloodsport

>>68653524
Also I agree with this man, though I do like the Punisher so I forced myself to watch fucking Daredevil
>>
>>68653474
good cause the revenant fucking sucks
>>
I don't hate him but i feel the couple of John Ford films I've seen are enough that there's nothing to be gained by watching more.

I also don't like Woody Allen.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.