[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was Roger? Also Star Trek general I guess.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Battle_droid.jpg (160 KB, 518x594) Image search: [Google]
Battle_droid.jpg
160 KB, 518x594
Who was Roger?

Also Star Trek general I guess.
>>
Why did they talk in broken English in 3?
"forget it, that nothing" etc
>>
>>68648954
upgraded performance. they had independent thought to not have another naboo happen instead of centralized control
>>
>>68649020
Yeah I know, but I'm sure it wouldn't take that much out of it to make them speak okay.
>>
Roger was in the cockpit, duh.
>>
File: Princess Leia.jpg (100 KB, 707x530) Image search: [Google]
Princess Leia.jpg
100 KB, 707x530
>Star Trek general
Okay.

Remember when Princess Leia allied with the Dominion against the rest of the Alpha Quadrant?

What was up with that?
>>
>>68648924
Battle Droid! Knock 'em down!
>>
>>68649053
i actually find it odd they talk at all.
>>
>>68649173
>this will never be released in HD
>>
>>68649108
Are you sure that's not Kareem Abdul Jabar?
>>
>>68649173
>Brg¨§¶!ˆgaf73=&*
>Uh huh, yes.
>Br87t2Br¶§†BEW
>Your troops are very fine indeed.
>EWEBR^#@TW•ª˙&Y*GR
>I agree. Took the words right out of my mouth.
>>
>that kid who called it Star Track
>>
>>68649173
>The Breen even sounded like Leia in that disguise
>>
>>68649173
>>68650122
holy sh*t, never thought of that
>>
We're discussing Tuvix in the other thread btw.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.