[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most ripped off movie ever and why is it Star Wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
What is the most ripped off movie ever and why is it Star Wars?
>>
its not, star wars was only meant to be original in the sense that its the platonic perfection of every pop space genre movie, comic and novel combined
>>
File: 1432181136355.jpg (38 KB, 310x335) Image search: [Google]
1432181136355.jpg
38 KB, 310x335
>>68646885
Star Wars is a rip off The Hidden Fortress so that.
I guess when I think of that director I realize Seven Samurai and Rashomon have been ripped off quite a bit.
>>
>>68646885
that game really shits the bed right around the time you get to the rabbits home town
>>
>>68647595
it shit the bed from the start. Something about the game just feels off the whole time and it never gels together

>>68647384
Star Wars ripped off of, oh, everything. That was pretty much the point
>>
>>68647709
>>68647709
>Star Wars ripped off of, oh, everything. That was pretty much the point

What's the point of your thread then?
>>
>>68647872
my thread? I'm not OP; try asking him.
>>
File: Great_Crystal_Map_Sketch.jpg (44 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
Great_Crystal_Map_Sketch.jpg
44 KB, 512x448
>>68647709
I loved the look and feel of everything personally.
it definitely gets worse and disconnected the more it goes on
that's always the problem with these games I think. they have to go full retard and make the scope of the game fucking huge. every time.
>haha u rike ur map anon??
>>
>>68647992
Didn't the director who started the game quit halfway through because he had some kind of mental breakdown? It really shows. I mean it was entertaining enough, and I had fun, but it just wasn't put together well
>>
>>68647992
That picture is really triggering. I need to sit in a comfy silent room now.

>>68648131
That would explain a lot, if it's true.
>>
Star Wars isn't original you fucking Redditor.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.