[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to take my wife's kids to a movie tomorrow. This any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: junglebooktriptychgallery.jpg (237 KB, 800x395) Image search: [Google]
junglebooktriptychgallery.jpg
237 KB, 800x395
Want to take my wife's kids to a movie tomorrow. This any good?
>>
>>68645114
Depends.

How much do the kids hate you?
>>
>>68645114
yiss it is
>>
>>68645114

my 7 yr old liked it

his 63 yr old g'ma didn't
>>
>>68645114
Better than I expected it to be. It's worth seeing just for the CGI, and the voice acting is absolutely based as well.
>>
>>68645114
It's pretty good. Long enough for your wife to spend quality alone time with her bull
>>
>>68645575
Ditto.
Also the kid is awesome, and I usually hate brats, but he was a competent actor and not annoying at all.

My only complain was there wasn't a Kaa song, and they even recorded it and everything... That was a mistake.
>>
>>68645114
>wifes kids

well if you're being serious, yes it's good. Sher Khan is quite frightening though, this might be an issue. my niece was legitimately scared
>>
File: RDJ_Woah.gif (171 KB, 279x240) Image search: [Google]
RDJ_Woah.gif
171 KB, 279x240
>>68645866
>that part where he kills Akela
Everyone in my theater jumped at that. Some kids started crying after that.
>>
>>68645114
Pretty good. CGI looked great. Really wished King Louie's song was longer
>>
>>68645999
He does the whole song during the credits.
>>
>>68645931
yes.

fucking Sher Khan man.
>>
>>68645114
Better than bvs. Then again an adam sandler movie is better than that pile of shit
>>
>>68645575
Good to hear about the voice acting. I hear Idris Elba does Shere Khan, the kids like him because he looks like their dad.
>>
>>68646374
Kek
>>
>>68646134
That's great to hear, I remember old Disney having some fucked up villains. Nice to see they didn't tone it down.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.