[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so were they gay or what? Seemed too creepy to be just friends...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: masterandcommander7.jpg (28 KB, 640x256) Image search: [Google]
masterandcommander7.jpg
28 KB, 640x256
so were they gay or what? Seemed too creepy to be just friends...
>>
>>68644251

homophobic much?
>>
>>68644338
No! nothing against gays..just that /tv/ recommended this movie so much and I thought it was too boring...guess you could say I didn't understand it very much...
>>
Rum, sodomy, and the lash.
>>
>>68644251
...in the navy...
>>
File: mariahansson_16082013_julia03.jpg (392 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
mariahansson_16082013_julia03.jpg
392 KB, 850x567
>>68644251
why do westerners see male comradery as gay?
Nothing more pure than the love of a private and his Lieutenant.

no homo of course
>>
>>68644953
y-you can sail the seven seas?
>>
>>68645036
Insecurity. I get the impression most guys fear the media is trying to "talk them into" being gay, so they're hyper-vigilant of "gay propaganda".

Secure guys know no amount of propaganda could change anything.
>>
>>68644251
Fuck off, go read the novels. They are both married and have several female love interests through the series. At no point in the novels or the movie is it insinuated at all that they are nothing more then best friends and comrades.
>>
>>68645437
Except for the fact its the british navy. Their sexual proclivities not bearing mention because its just what people do when there are no women around for months on end.
>>
>>68645524
okay their gay, you happy it's said now?
>>
>>68644601
Women usually don't.
>>
>>68645555
just glad it's out in the open
>>
>>68644251
>male friendship makes me uncomfortable
Jesus did you not have a dad or something?
>>
>>68644251
Men in the past used to have very strong relationships. Sometimes better than brothers had. Only recently have these kinds of relationships been popularly viewed as gay or discouraged or whatever. Kind of a shame really.
>>
>>68644251
You've never had a close male friend have you?
>>
So what was up with Sam and Frodo? Gay, right?
>>
>>68644251
why would they be gay lovers when there are so many young boys on the ship?

seriously though, homosexuality among sailors is quite common. Have you ever seen a man wearing boat shoes?
>>
File: 34567851.jpg (20 KB, 445x400) Image search: [Google]
34567851.jpg
20 KB, 445x400
>>68645555
I'm happy about those quads
>>
OP CONFIRMED FOR WOMAN

DID I ME RIGHT GUYS?

XDDDD
>>
>>68644601
What are you some kind of vagina-haver?
>>
>>68647952
In all seriousness though, only women misconstrue the bond of brothers in arms as homosexual.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.