[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: fargo_tv_on_fx.0_cinema_1200.0.png (2 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
fargo_tv_on_fx.0_cinema_1200.0.png
2 MB, 1200x675
So, now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that both seasons were great, but the first season was much better?
>>
>>68631061
yah shore
>>
>>68631061
I agree anon
>>
>>68631061
Yes.
>>
>>68631061
Second is much better than first but Malvo is something wonderful.
>>
The first season was just incredibly phenomenal from start to finish
The second season had a cooler setting and some great built up, but those last two episodes failed to deliver hard, unfortunately.

So, yes, I agree with you. But as you said, they're both great seasons and I can't wait for the third.
>>
Yep, that about covers it
>>
I want a minnesotan gf, seems comfy
>>
>>68631242
>two episodes failed to deliver hard
Can someone explain this. I've watched it recently but besides flying saucer deus ex machina thing i'm failing to see how does it fail.
>>
>>68631373
It was a disappointing shoot-out, even without taking into account how retarded the UFO bullshit was.
And then the last episode was basically just the epilogue, with some really retarded fan-service (The indian being Tropoli is the dumbest shit ever)
>>
File: maxresdefault2.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>>68631476
You want to say that these two are one and the same person? What the fuck? I'm pretty satisfied with Milligan ending tho.
How would you end it up with high note?
>>
>>68631627
Godamn, I want a season where Hanzee trains Wrench and Numbers.
>>
>>68631856
I want Malvo cameos in 3rd season. When i saw those two as kids that was so satisfactory.
>>
>>68632035
They can't do Malvo again. They just can't. They shouldn't even try. The story with him was perfectly done.
It's definitely gonna be hard for them to come up with a new antagonist that has his own interesting quirks and is menacing and interesting (and humorous) but isn't a Malvo copy-cat.
>>
>>68632136
>new antagonist that has his own interesting quirks
To be honest it's hard to top up Malvo. You cant do silent-mute type antagonist. I guess it would be some killing fetish - collecting eyes, toes or something like that or just complete sadist/Joker type.
>>
>>68632300
Yeah, I have no idea what they can do. I'm not even thinking about topping Malvo because that seems impossible, I just want them to come up with some new antagonist that is even half as well executed. If they try to go for Malvo 2.0 (either literally or with a rip off), they would definitely fail pretty hard.
>>
>>68632407
They could go Lester as Malvo 2.0
>>
>>68632407
So far every antagonist in series was pretty solid. Even Kitchen twin brothers, who were ripping from Mute guy in 1st season, came strong. I think Mike was the talkative one, so they should do the same in 3rd.
>>
>>68632474
Lester is _dead
>>
Season two was the most intense and thrilling thing I have ever watched. They were fucking masterful at building thrill.
>>
>>68632711
Except NSO stuff. I liked when it was subtle but throwing it into your face was too much.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.