[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or did the quality drop like a fucking rock after Season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Is it me or did the quality drop like a fucking rock after Season 1?
I am in Episode 4 of Season 2 and its shit after a very strong first season. Does it get better from there?
>>
>>68627980
Quite obviously, and it continues to drop. it's one of the worst shows on television. inconsistent as shit, has terrible dialog, has random as fuck character development that it's mouthbreathing fans just go with, could go on forever. there is a reason this shitshow wins no awards and is hated among critics

think of it like The Big Bang Theory, unbelievably terrible, but very popular.
>>
Correction OP: Quality dropped after the fucking pilot. Pretty much on a dime. It was still decent enough, but it would never come close to the first episode again. It was just devolve seasons after season into 'Lost' with zombies.
>>
Are we pissing our pants yet?
>>
>>68628976
This. The pilot had a pretty good scene where that black dude tried to shoot his wife. Went down hill from there on.
>>
>>68627980
Holy shit, save yourself some time and just drop it man
>>
season 5 was the last straw for me

Was never the best in the first place, but it just devolved into complete shit
>>
>>68627980
>the Vatos episode
it was always shit
>>
>>68627980
>Does it get better from there?

No. It gets worse.

The writers constantly change Ricks character from being a hard-ass to being a limp-wristed faggot from one scene to the next, and this inconsistency is never corrected.

Season 3 was worse, and that's why I stopped watching half-way through.

It's fun to drink in the TWD tears from the idiots that are still watching it, though.
>>
Don't watch it if you don't like it
>>
>>68627980
season 2 made me quit.
If you dislike drama on herschels farm with a guest appearance by the undead, you might as well stop as S2 is ENTIRELY that
>>
>>68627980
>infinite ammo guns that don't require reloading in the finale
>lori crashing the car like a dumb shit
>shane and andrea not giving half a fuck about anyone but themselves, and yet still managing to endanger themselves constantly
>carl is the source of half the conflict or danger
>the name 'sophia' forever bearing a dark mark in my mind thanks to how fucking often it was said, just so the audience doesn't forget about her before the 'shocking' twist in the finale
>glenn's portal reference that made absolutely zero sense
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.