[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1383x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1383x2048
What did you think of this movie?
>>
probably the best fincher movie so far
>>
>>68626056
>>68626088
I've never watched it, but I see people here praising it a lot. I also see people shitting on the ending. Should I check it out?
>>
>>68626088
Definitely. Somehow I like his newer films more (except for Se7en of course).
>>
>>68626056
dem titties tho
>>
>>68626272
You should. It's one of my favourite films.
>>
>>68626272
It's really good. I liked the ending myself - it's not like a Hollywood stereotype good guys with guns blazing sort of thing.
>>
>>68626272
get comfy and check it out tbqh familia. also definitely a night time movie.

>>68626291
mostly the same but my ranking of his work has a few things that are way "off". this really is his best though imo.
>>
>>68626272
It is really great,
I could see people thinking the ending is unsatisfying, but thats kind of the point. The real life story hasnt too much closur either
>>
HOW
CAN PEOPLE BE SO HEARTLESS
>>
Best of Fincher by far but nowhere close to Memories of Murder
>>
>>68626056
T...E...D...C...R...U...Z
E
D
C
R
U
Z
>>
>>68626334
>>68626385
>>68626415
>>68626449
Thanks, anons. Will watch it tonight.
>>
>>68626485
IT IS THEN WHEN THE HURDY GURDY MAN
COMES SINGING SONGS OF LOVE
>>
>>68626056
I've never seen this, does Mark Ruffalo play Ted Cruz or what?
>>
My son's wife loves this movie.
>>
>>68626056
>a dude's chest

cannot unsee
>>
Superb cinematography. Decent plot and characters.

Breddy gud imo
>>
>>68626794
>>68626549
can someone explain this meme? Is it something to do with what ted cruz said? Because he looks nothing like the police sketch of the zodiac, that guy was wearing glasses
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 582x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 582x536
>>68628613
>>
The ending is fine, it's the middle that is shit. Anything before Gyllenhaal turns on the hyper autism is pretty bad (aside from the murders). I don't even know why Downey Jr was in the movie, his character does nothing.
>>
File: yes you are.gif (497 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
yes you are.gif
497 KB, 500x255
>It was Arthur Leigh Allen!

Best moment for me & the interview where Allen was being smug as shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.