[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this movie. 'Twas pretty good, what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Just finished this movie. 'Twas pretty good, what do you guys think of it?
>>
>>68623395
I thought it Twas pretty good. Did you know the twist going in?
>>
>>68623528
unfortunately yeah, thanks to /tv/. to be honest, I think the big reveal could have been done a bit better.

Also, I don't get it, like they implied the entire story was made up cause he saw all the names were random things on the board, but then the Kobayashi guy came and picked him up in the car, even though he'd supposedly been killed.
>>
Give me the fucking keys cocksuckerwattafuck
>>
>>68623584
I'm not sure either desu
>>
>>68623620
IN ENGLISH PLEASE
>>
>>68623584
Thats the whole point. You can't discern fact from fiction. The whole story is that of half truths. You've been dancing with the devil the whole time and by the time you realize it, you can't tell whats real.

The fact that "Kobayashi" shows up in theend illustrates that Keyser Soze does have a confidant. That doesn't mean that his name is in fact Kobayashi. One of the many illustrations of the half truths riddled throughout the film.
>>
File: 1311704000383.png (159 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1311704000383.png
159 KB, 435x419
>>68623584
You could argue that Kobayashi is actually Soze, but it's clear that Kobayashi doesn't actually exist since Verbal got the name from the bottom of the coffee cup.

Everything is real up until Verbal describing the robbery of NY Finest Taxi Service...then he just add libs the rest of it to protect himself. After that was does and does not transpire, according to Verbals description of events, is up for debate.

Except for the Ukrainian dude and the fax
>>
>>68623995
>You could argue that Kobayashi is actually Soze

Dumb as fuck theory. Some people shouldn't be allowed to post.
>>
>>68623395
was Keyser autistic?
>>
>>68623395
I didn't know the twist the first time I saw it, and that shit blew my fucking mind.
>>
File: Night on Bald Mountain.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Night on Bald Mountain.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>68624780
It's plausible, as we don't know the characters actual name or his actual relationship to Verbal. It was assumed that Verbal completely made up the character for his story, but then he shows up at the end. He's the only character at the end that you know nothing about, you know Verbal isn't a cripple, you know everyone else is either dead or in hiding, but Kobayashi is the last true mystery of The Usual Suspects.
>>
GIMMI THE KEEEYYZZ YOU COCKSUCKINGMOTTAFAKKAAAAARGHGRHHRGH
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.