[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LUCIFER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: lucifer_keyart.png (2 MB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
lucifer_keyart.png
2 MB, 1400x2100
Just watched the first episode.

Kind of silly and clearly doesn't have the scope or depth of the graphic novels.

That said the premise looks interesting enough so what do you guys think?

Does it get better?
>>
Are Lucifer and Damien the same show?
>>
Its a cop show
>Something happens
>Lucifer uses his sway power
>Problem solved

Last 2 episodes picked up
>>
Lucifer the character is literally the only reason to watch this show
>>
>>68622320
It's fun for a police procedural. Reminds me of when Castle was good.
>>
>lead qt has a shower scene
>doesn't even have the decency to give us a bare pit shot
dropped
>>
>>68622484
>>68622467
So kind of like Elementary.

Police procedural with a "unique" lead.
>>
That episode where he gets back his wings

Best one of the season so far. They should focus more on bible shit. Hopefully season 2 will do it
>>
>>68622897
Very much like Elementary.
>>
>>68622320
Its like Elementary meets Supernatural.

He's a Gary Stu but the actor is so good in the role that you're kept intrigued. The premise of the show is good so keep watching.
>>
>>68623802
Alright cool.
>>
It's obvious that Chloe is half-angel
>>
>>68622320
do they have any Vertigo's Lucifer characters? Can they actually use Death, dream or other endless?
>>
>>68622320

It's unbelievably lazily written, but for some reason I can't stop watching it, it's just so comfy for some reason.
>>
It's a guilty pleasure, for sure.

Can't wait for the season finale Monday.
>>
>>68625554
Mary Sue characters are EXTREMELY comfy, especially if they have real charisma.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.