[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good Weird Al films? >inb4 UHF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What are some good Weird Al films?
>inb4 UHF
>>
>>68620473
>implying UHF is good...
I watched this last night and if you think Batman Vs Superman was horribly edited and made no sense, watch this piece of shit.
>>
Naked Gun 1 + 2.5

Fuck 33 1/3
>>
>>68620882
>Fuck 33 1/3

No you. Also when was weird al in Naked Gun ever, I know he was in Spy Hard
>>
>>68620976

He has a cameo in literally every NG movie
>>
>>68620976
He has a bit part in all three movies.
>>
Can you explain for all non-americans what the fuck is the appeal of weird al and why Is he popular?
>>
>>6862133
n the 80s and 90s he was one of the few guys who did professionally parodied music, evem getting the same sets and choreographers as the actual artist/music video

Now with Youtube, you get 100 amateur parody videos a day, getting 5 millions views. Some are pretty elaborate and appeal more to todays audience than Weird Al.
>>
>>68621333

I'm a non-American and his parody songs are great to listen to, sometimes even better than the original.

Sorry it doesn't sound like daughters being raped or landmines exploding like you're used to
>>
When the fuck did Weird Al ever do something that was not cringeworthy horrible?

He was a youtube tier unfunny piece of shit decades before youtube.
>>
i think his hair is dumb nowadays
>>
I know there was some Disney movie that he made a cameo in, but I can't remember the title. What else has he starred in other than UHF?
>>
>>68624090
VHF (the prequel)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.