[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?
>>
he said ey bb let me cum on u and so he did
>>
File: clarice.gif (59 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
clarice.gif
59 KB, 320x240
He said, "I can smell your cunt."
>>
>>68618690
He said, I can smell your SCENT
>>
>>68621070
Ever the professional- Jodie was method, she didn't wash her vagina for 18 days before filming that scene just to add to the authenticity.
>>
Reboot of Silence of the Lambs starring Idris Elba when?
>>
>>68621231

> 2016
> Not having Idris Elba star as black, tranny Clarice Starling

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>68618690
He said "What did he mean by this?"
>>
>>68621291
>>68621231

Stop regurgitating shitty memes and fucking kill yourselves
>>
>>68621382

Bigot!
>>
>>68621231

yeah... keep telling those 'jokes'... until it actually happens.
>>
>>68618690
I liked how Lecter psychologically tortured Miggs into a seizure for his discourtesy after Starling left. This may sound creepy, but I always wanted to see that scene.
>>
>>68621623
>This may sound creepy, but I always wanted to see that scene.

>someone please notice my edge, i'm so damn lonely (You)
>>
my favorite part is when he asks to see her fbi badge,

and he keeps goin "closer, CLOSEERRRRRR" and clarice has to hold it right against the glass and hannibal is looking her dead in the eyes before he even glances at the fbi badge. and then he only looks at the badge for two seconds and knew she wasnt a real fbi agent and just a trainee. I don't think another actor could have accentuated this the way hopkins did.
>>
File: The Edge.jpg (80 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
The Edge.jpg
80 KB, 400x600
>>68621703
Nah, not edge, just curiosity. What could you possibly say to someone that's actually seizure-inducing?
>>
>>68622790
realistically? nothing even a trained psychiatrist can say will induce a seizure
>>
This film is edgy trash and the 90s were a cultural dark age
>>
>>68621382

This meme "triggers" the fuck out of reddit and tumblr as it shows just how pathetic they are.
>>
>>68625625
Yeah, that's sort of what I figured. I was curious how they'd even go about depicting Lecter's superhuman mind-fuckery. I'm glad they didn't, but I'd have still enjoyed seeing a deleted scene just to see where Hopkins went with it.
>>
>>68621623

Didn't he make him swallow his own tongue?
>>
>>68627082
Yes, that's what actually happened.

>>68622790
Nothing. He swallowed his tongue.
>>
>>68622107
Hopkins and Foster make the whole movie. Don't get me wrong, it's a strong script with a decent score and a capable director, but those two elevate it to something else entirely.
>>
File: CWdTucWW4AAp6ej.jpg (134 KB, 653x900) Image search: [Google]
CWdTucWW4AAp6ej.jpg
134 KB, 653x900
'Swallowed his tongue sometime before daylight. Letter suggested it to him, Chilton thinks. The overnight orderly heard Lecter talking softly to Miggs. Lecter knew a lot about Miggs. He talked to him for a little while, but the overnight couldn't hear what Lecter said. Miggs was crying for a while, and then he stopped.'
>>
File: 1461155978002.jpg (22 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1461155978002.jpg
22 KB, 552x539
>>68621106
That's because you watched it on TV you pleb
>>
>>68626635
He doesn't really cause people to get mind-fucked. He is just very selective with whom he chooses to mind-fuck. He chooses people with some pretty big problems. Or, should I say they are written so that they have big problems so he can exploit the weaknesses.
>>
>>68621623
I'm glad they didn't show it, at most a pulled back shot of lecter whispering and that be it
>>
>>68618690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTINa9Q7q4s
>>
File: A-Good-Man-02.jpg (17 KB, 575x319) Image search: [Google]
A-Good-Man-02.jpg
17 KB, 575x319
>>68618690
He said, "I will snatch every motherfucker birthday"
>>
>uhh he said "real g's move in silence like lasagna"
>>
>>68621217
>Jodie was method
Can you imagine the bantz from Antony 'method acting a shit lol' Hopkins is this were true?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 348x145
he said 'I can smell your cuntflesh'
>>
>>68625869
Look at the big boy with his big boy opinions!
>>
>It appeared no one on set was safe from Anthony Hopkin's method acting tricks. Co-Star Jodie Foster recalls returning to her trailer after a filming session one day on-set, to find Hopkins naked, sitting on her table, eating a raw steak. She asked the enigmatic actor, "Is that my steak you are eating?". Hopkins, face covered in juice from the raw meat, just grinned at her, and said only "unfortunately, yes, just your steak", before going back to devouring the meal whole
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.