[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can such mongoloids get any roles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: julia stiles.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
julia stiles.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
How can such mongoloids get any roles?
>>
Shes cute
>>
>>68613681

She was a stupid one for being so smart.
>>
She's a qt, post her hairy arms.
>>
>>68613681

Meth Damon?
>>
BRWEEEEEEEEEE BRWEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68613681
because she's hollywood's go-to for all things bbc worshipping
>>
is she finnish
>>
>>68615928

No fämälämäzoid
>>
why can't we have ugly actors?
>>
OH BEBE

OH BEBE

THEN IT FELL APART
>>
>>68613681
She looks tired. Get some sleep
>>
SHE WAS A MONGOLOID
HAPPIER THAN YOU AND ME
>>
Because BRWEEEEEE BRWEEEEEE
>>
>>68613681
how did you?
>>
>>68613990
Lol what is this?
>>
her weird face was cute when she was younger.

its also the reason she fucked all those black guys in movies, a non classical looking blonde white woman, that white people will think looks weird, but eventually come to love, has sex with black guys because they liked her immediately because they didnt have the ingrained white privilege that makes you look down on certain facial features
>>
>>68613681
>implying she wasn't qt as fuck in 10 Things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJPJX-ymWaA
>>
>>68613681
Still hot desu. Top tier waifu.
>>
>>68619596
She was uber hot in that Highschool drama shit, where Ledger was a bad boy trying to court her
>>
>>68620079
10 Things I Hate About You. Easily my favorite high school movie from the 90s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ihbxUA4oo
>>
>>68620173
> That funky black teacher
Fuck the 90's ware great at times
>>
>>68620281
That guy got paralyzed in a motorcycle accident a couple years after that movie came out.
>>
>>68620371
fucking motorcycles
>>
I like her in that movie where she seduces and fucks her Dad.
>>
>>68617977
Holy shit you're retarded.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.