[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plasmo. This is an Australian claymation from the 90's.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
Plasmo. This is an Australian claymation from the 90's. I just adore the sentimentality/melancholy tone of it all.
You can buy the Divvy-D from online or just watch the entire series on the creators YouTube channel...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5jADMBKfEs
>>
In b4 that guy's face looks like a pussy
>>
It's The Force Awakens with a better protagonist.
>>
Pro tip: If you are going to be selling something it's probably best not to give it out on-line for free.
>>
looks cool, I'll give it a shot
>>
>>68613508
Thank you!
>>
>>68612913
this looks better than star wars force awakens and cuck one put together. straya wins again.
>>
Looks good, but I can't turn the volume on because my dog is sleeping next to me. Will watch tonight
>>
>>68614386
Thanks man, let me know what you think.
>>
Man I loved this show as a kid, but only ever saw it on an obscure vhs tape at my local videostore that only had like 3 episodes on it. The style mixed with the neat characters an generally weird/creepy/depressing feel really put it apart from other stuff I had seen at that age.
>>
>>68612913
Saw heaps of this when I was a kid (Australian)

The subject matter and atmosphere are really bleak. Always upset me when it was on but I couldn't stop watching.
>>
>>68612913
Holy shit you just took me back like 15 years.

I haven't seen or heard of this show for a long time, I used to love it. They used to show alot of great claymation shows on TV back then.
>>
Oh shit the memories
>>
ausfag here

This show always used to make me feel so sad. Even watching that first ep in the OP made me a bit teary. It really hits a special piece of nostalgia for me.

This is the third time in the last 2 weeks I've seen something relating to the show after not having thought about it for over a decade
>>
>>68612913

so his where robot chicken stole their shit from
>>
I love 90s claymation for some reason.

Plasmo, Gog, Trap Door.
>>
>episode 3 on the same channel is in Japanese

God dammit I was just getting into it
>>
File: samorost-3-space-turtle.jpg (242 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
samorost-3-space-turtle.jpg
242 KB, 1600x900
Reminds me of Samorost.
>>
>>68612913
the one eyed alien has a clit for mouth. based aussies
>>
>>68615210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JSAE3siTqw
>>
>>68612913
Are you Anthony Lawrence?
>>
>>68615343
No, but I have emailed him about the show before asking about it. He said that he wrote a 2nd series and is planning on turning it into a book. (That was about 4 -5 years ago tho). I wish there was someway to get more episodes...
>>
>>68612913

at least two assholes I went to school with looked like plasmo characters for some reason
>>
Does anyone think it would be a good idea looking into getting this transferred into blu-ray quality? If so, how? Should we all pester Anthony Lawrence on Facebook for more? (or that story book of series 2 he once mentioned(I have a screen shot of it somewhere...)) I messaged him telling him 'Anomalisa' reminded me of Plasmo, but he never responded...
>>
>>68615188
Have you ever seen 'Ward 13'? That's another great little short Australian claymation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csJhJ9OKjGk
>>
>>68615137
What/where are the other 2?
>>
>>68615040
Hits you like a wave.
>>
>>68615837
Never heard of it, thanks.
>>
>>68615484
You would have a better chance asking /r/australia, since /tv/ is like 95% Euros and Americans.
>>
Holy shit watching this is like doing an archaeological dig for long lost memories. I had completely forgot this existed.
>>
>>68616043
Hahaha! You're very welcome.
>>
>>68615957
I'll look into it. Thanks.
>>
>>68615869
A guy called Plasmo with the red dude as his avatar on tf2.
Laying in bed watching 90's nostalgia videos on facebook with the finance.
>>
>>68617026
Interesting! I'm hoping that this will trigger some major nostalgia in people and gain some traction in getting Anthony interested in more Plasmo in some form.
>>
>>68612929
It really fucking did though
>>
>>68615281
>That entire toothpaste speech
Fuck this show was deep
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.