[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The machine didn't work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tp.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
tp.jpg
177 KB, 1000x1500
The machine didn't work.
>>
>>68608895
yes it literally did though
>>
WE TRIED THE DAMN THING A DOZEN TIMES
>>
>>68608936
No, it LITERALLY did not.

Neither diary was reliable due to magicians being liars trying to trick one another.
>>
>>68608895
Why didn't he just say fuck it to the magician scene and copy gold?
>>
>>68608895
>david bowie invented it
it was a drugs metaphor this whole time
>>
>>68608980
he didn't care about the money, he cared about being the best
>>
the last scene of jackman in the Watercontainer explains it very much, isnt it?
>>
>>68609042
Manjack's the name.
>>
>>68609037
He was stupid. You're stupid. Go away.
>>
>>68608980
This was my main problem with this movie. Any person would have just duplicated money to their heart's content if they created a machine like that.
>>
>>68609116
the whole movie was stupid, so its okay
>>
>>68609209
well he was rich all along? Besides: Who tell you bois that he didnt do duplicate Gold?
>>
>>68609116
>>68608980
he was already wealthy and he explained his motives near the end
>>
File: slayers3_70.jpg (70 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
slayers3_70.jpg
70 KB, 1024x576
>>68608964
>magicians
>trying to trick one another
>>
>>68608895
I rewatched the ending of this today and I'm now 100% convinced the machine didn't work.

What's great is that Angier desperately wanted Borden to take a good long look, but Borden refuses. If you're in the "worked" camp, it can be interpreted as an earnest desire for Borden to know how much Angier's revenge had cost him. If you're in the "didn't work" camp. it's Angier, consumed by his desire for revenge to the bitter end, wanting Borden to know that Angier was going to his grave without having revealed how he really did it.
>>
I saw it some time ago so don't remember the names

but I am pretty sure jackman just wanted bale to believe that he pulled off teleportation tricks and in the end sacrifices his double to prove it, We never see more then two bodies in the movie, at the end there are many closed containers but only one transparent with lines "Because you aren't really looking, because you want to be fooled".
>>
>>68614418
the Jackman that is killed in the beginning doesn't look like his double at all tho
>>
>>68612277
There are no two "camps," it's one individual spreading this bullshit since September of 2015. Watch it catch on too as imbeciles fall prey to Poe's Law.
>>
>>68614479

Can someone link me to an explanation of what these two camps are? And the reasoning behind it. Sounds like bullshit
>>
>>68614787
It's exactly as you see in this thread. One person spouting the nonsense that the machine Tesla constructed didn't work. That puts everyone who disagrees with him in the other "camp."
>>
>>68609209
the money would have the same series number silly
>>
>writing bullshit in your diary in the hopes that someone else will read it
That shit is like in heavy rain when that fat fuck lies in his own head to fool the player
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.