[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AVGN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (470 KB, 1179x579) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
470 KB, 1179x579
>tells us that his baby was sucked out of the womb with vacuums and tongs and was injured in the process

why arent you buying all his stuff right now cucklefucks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=287&v=3xWMugmUs94
>>
File: 1460526092869.png (386 KB, 380x540) Image search: [Google]
1460526092869.png
386 KB, 380x540
Cuckolding. Not even once.
>>
File: Uffntitled.png (132 KB, 1107x345) Image search: [Google]
Uffntitled.png
132 KB, 1107x345
Which one of you sick fucks is going to masturbate to her wardrobe on your penis.

also
>black guy clothes
>0.00 bids
>>
>auctioning useless shit that has no value
>not auctioning the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of videos games he's hoarded (and helped grossly inflate the prices of)

????????
>>
>>68278686

Why would someone buy anything at all from a faggot on the internet?
>>
>>68278743
>Selling used girl's shoes
>Making sure to note they were used in action scenes

They must know what they're doing
>>
File: meme.png (57 KB, 1009x204) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
57 KB, 1009x204
>>68278909
I'm the high bidder.
I'm going to wear it as I shitpost on /tv/ all day.
>>
>Shriners Hospitals for Children
>owned by Shriners International
>Freemasonry
Uh, guys... is the cuck Illuminati?
>>
>>68278909
>He hasn't seen the empty coffee can that went for $50 dollars as it was in the background of one of Dog Walkers movies

Autists will buy anything.
>>
>>68278879
He still uses the games for work. (occasionally).
It's too bad he doesn't actually play them for fun. He's an absolute pleb at vidya
>>
>>68279083
No the shriners hospital has little to do with Freemasonry did he mention why they had to use a vacuum on his wife are his genes so inferior he couldn't spawn a full sized child
>>
File: Untitfffled.png (12 KB, 698x181) Image search: [Google]
Untitfffled.png
12 KB, 698x181
>>68279276
>>68279083

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
>>
>>68279444

Considering all of the imagery he used in the movie, I'm surprised he's still alive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.