[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What went wrong?
>>
Zombies were way too fast. It was unrealistic.
>>
He should have stuck to horror
>>
>>68276677
Snyder's inability to comprehend or portray subtlety on screen.
>>
>>68276677
>Gunn
Promising
>Snyder
There's your problem
>>
Why in the fuck would they leave that comfy mall to go to an island. 1000s of sprinting zombies stood in their way. Otherwise I liked it.
>>
Lol, here comes the Snyder hate brigade.
>>
>Larger group of survivors than the original
>Proceeds to throw a shitload more survivors in halfway through the movie
At least the mall was comfy and the muzak catchy.
>>
File: 1460359815198.png (97 KB, 735x608) Image search: [Google]
1460359815198.png
97 KB, 735x608
>>68276817
Zack, pls go
>>
>>68276677

This was easily his best film too...Jesus...
>>
Best zombie film ever

better than the original
>>
>>68276913
The original is one of the funniest movies that I've ever seen. This one is good too though.
>>
>>68276677
Nothing

This is the only good thing Snyder did in his entire life

Better than the original
>>
Lifelong Romero fag here. By 2004 the zombie movie genre had already run its course. It's all the same shit. That's why I like The Walking Dead. You actually get to see shit finely evolve throughout years of the apocalypse. I'm surprised Romero hasn't sucked TWD's cock. He's the one that says the zombie genre is all about the survivors.
>>
I actually really love this movie, I rewatch it every time I get sick, I dunno it's comfy
>>
>>68276800
They were running out of supplies and power. Steve mentioned he had a boat and the rest of the crew were desperate enough to try to get there
>>
>>68276697
>zombie movie
>unrealistic
>>
>>68276913
>>68277064
How to spot plebs
>>
>>68277807
Damn that shitty mall didn't have enough food and water for 28 days (for when the zombies rotted and slowed down I assume)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.