[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do the joined male Trills on Star Trek: Deep Space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine.jpg (13 KB, 517x389) Image search: [Google]
Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine.jpg
13 KB, 517x389
How the hell do the joined male Trills on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine ever get an erection if they are heterosexual males when they have a symbiont who's carried a female host's memories which almost certainly include vaginal intercourse ET AL *wink wink*???!!!

And why do they pretend, such as in the episode "Rejoined", that when two new hosts meet whose symbionts previously were in hosts who were married, that they'd have any affection at all for them when they aren't their previous hosts nor do they look or sound like them?
>>
>>68274866
1. You're an idiot.
2. Love sometimes transcends gender
3. Not everyone is straight
4. How come no males ever got an erection in DS9.
5. You're an idiot
>>
>>68274866
>How the hell do the joined male Trills on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine ever get an erection if they are heterosexual males when they have a symbiont who's carried a female host's memories which almost certainly include vaginal intercourse ET AL *wink wink*???!!!
I'm not so sure simply having the memory of a sex in a different body would render you impotent forever.
>And why do they pretend, such as in the episode "Rejoined", that when two new hosts meet whose symbionts previously were in hosts who were married, that they'd have any affection at all for them when they aren't their previous hosts nor do they look or sound like them?
Probably Jadzia and whats her name were latent dykes or bi anyway, and their shared memories and aspects of their personality they found attractive in previous lives made it easier for them to fall for eachother again.
>>
>>68274866
How look at this obvious virgin
>>
Each host is their own person who draw on memories if they ever need to. It's the symbiont that stores the memories.

Ezri for instance was a mistake who got joined when she wasn't ready yet, so her whole nauseating gimmick is talking about all her other hosts and throwing up because one of them used to.
>>
>>68274866
Symbian is a code word platonic relationship
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (25 KB, 705x530) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
25 KB, 705x530
>>68275305
Defers an answer.
>>68275258
But it was made clear that their relationship was a heterosexual one and not seeing that person is the second question's crux. They aren't seeing the person, they are seeing a new person with new memories and a new solution / mixture of a person.

Might point is that it's a flaw in this paradigm. A male host would immediately know vaginal intercourse from the woman's view, and vice versa from a woman's view. The feelings of previous hosts would interfere with normal heterosexual relationships because of keen memories of being penetrated by a cock or having a cock and hairy balls while penetrating a female.
>>68275133
Ad hom plus it was implied in my argument HETEROSEXUAL MALES so you've also deferred an answer.

Why do legitimate questions on this board receive no legitimate answers?
>>
Sidenote: This lady, Susanna Thompson, who also played the Borg Queen in Voyager..

She's pretty sexy lehdee and me kiss-kiss.
>>
File: susanna-thompson.jpg (61 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
susanna-thompson.jpg
61 KB, 736x920
>>68275645
pic related:
>>
File: susanna-thompson1.png (1 MB, 1171x1079) Image search: [Google]
susanna-thompson1.png
1 MB, 1171x1079
>>68275691
>>
>>68275531
>But it was made clear that their relationship was a heterosexual one
Yes, those two joined trills were in a heterosexual relationship.
>and not seeing that person is the second question's crux.
I'm saying that the two women were probably attracted to eachother on some level anyway, symbiote or not, and then they had this particular experience in common, and some of those traits that fit together between them as a couple before fit together again in their new joined forms. It was a continuation of their relationship in the sense that they picked up where they left off emotionally, but a new in the sense that they were two new people.
>A male host would immediately know vaginal intercourse from the woman's view, and vice versa from a woman's view.
And possibly vivid memories of actual gay sex, beast, rare fetishes, etc.
>The feelings of previous hosts would interfere
They make a point in the episode where Jadzia is interviewing a candidate that potential hosts have to prevent their previous hosts from overwhelming them. Maybe they'd have flashes of what it's like to have that sex from the woman's point of view, I just don't think that would kill every boner forever.
Even if they're completely heterosexual, those are just memories. Do you think in the present a straight guy getting raped in the butt would just kill his ability to have sex ever again?
>>
>>68275691
>>68276087
Very nice.
>>
>no-one's posted the webm
literally the only reason I opened this thread
>>
>>68276312
Por tu
>https://youtu.be/2lZayNvimSU?t=2m12s
>>68276114
>They make a point in the episode where Jadzia is interviewing a candidate that potential hosts have to prevent their previous hosts from overwhelming them. Maybe they'd have flashes of what it's like to have that sex from the woman's point of view, I just don't think that would kill every boner forever.
>Even if they're completely heterosexual, those are just memories. Do you think in the present a straight guy getting raped in the butt would just kill his ability to have sex ever again?

I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it, just seems like it would be odd having sexuality so easily connoted with what sex you are with the symbiont and those memories would be prominent, one would think, in the sub-conscious during times of romanticism.
>>
Nobody in this thread has ever truly loved someone else.
>>
Was that English?
>>
File: fuck you.png (158 KB, 836x956) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
158 KB, 836x956
>>68276517
You wouldn't know love if it shit down your throat, asshole.
>>
>>68276613
It was two grammatically and syntactically correct compound sentences (except for the et al wink wink part).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.