[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, okay. I haven't seen this yet, but part of me wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: capeshit.jpg (63 KB, 490x720) Image search: [Google]
capeshit.jpg
63 KB, 490x720
So, okay. I haven't seen this yet, but part of me wants to.

One, I love capeshit.
But Two, I didn't like Man of Steel.
But Three, I love Batman.
But Four, I can't stand Snyder as a director.
But five, I can get an 8PM ticket for $5.
But six, I'll have to go alone.

Fuck, should I?
>>
I'd say it's worth 5 bucks.
>>
It's worth $5. Batman is cool. Not as shitty as you've probably heard.
>>
I watched it like an hour ago.
There's so many absolutely fucking retarded moments and scenes in the movie it's almost unbelievable, but it's "alright" overall, probably worth $5.
>>
Avoid this movie at all costs, this is the worst and most disgusting of capeshit.

Better off staying home and re-watching The Dark Knight trilogy, The Avengers, X-Men:Days of Future Past, even Mad Max, etc. Or save that money for upcoming superhero movies. Anything other than this god awful shit of a movie.

>asking /tv/ for help on movies
>>
>>68274694
Yep. It's worth watching, both for the few good elements, and because it's amazing what a mess/clusterfuck the rest of it is.
>>
>>68274706
Though being of fan of these superheroes and wanting to see these characters on screen and watching it suck ass, makes me hate the film more.
>>
>>68274079
I hate capeshit

Loved this movie

Batman is a badass motherfucker he should be renamed Badman
>>
>>68274079
Go watch it and make an opinion for yourself. It's worth $5
>>
File: Real Badman.png (93 KB, 325x457) Image search: [Google]
Real Badman.png
93 KB, 325x457
>>68274819
>>
>>68274079
Batmans is fine and £5 isn't much.

Just take a moment to remind yourself that a serviceable batman standalone film directed by someone who isn't Snyder is coming and that will get you through the worse moments and rough patches
>>
>>68274079
I wasn't a huge fan of MoS going into BvS. I thought it made some serious missteps in characterization, but I've since changed my mind in a major way.

If you go see it, try to enter in with a mindset that it's a continuation of MoS that expands on Clark's continued evolution towards the hero we're all so familiar with, as well as Bruce's redemption arc. I now very much have the impression that we're looking at the first two installments of a truly inspiring story.

This movie retroactively made MoS better for me.
>>
>>68274079
It's really good, then again, so is MoS.
Just don't get mad if the film makes you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.