[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bone-tomahawk-movie-poster.jpg (607 KB, 650x960) Image search: [Google]
bone-tomahawk-movie-poster.jpg
607 KB, 650x960
Personally I found it very dry and boring, but at the same time there was something that kept me watching.
>>
I enjoyed it. I liked how the characters were written, and the tension of the second half of the movie was great.
>>
terrible
>>
>>68272400
Was really awful... I kept wanting it to just somehow turn into TOMBSTONE with zombies... but it never happened.
>>
aside from the characters being well done and the shots are great it falls aprt for me like it was a really good the hills have eyes with no pay off
>>
Makes me want more Matthew Fox in the future.
>>
It's great
>>
How does it compare to The Hateful Eight, I liked that movie a lot.
>>
>>68273842
fuck yeah, this. That man can act

>>68272400
I usually put this movie on right before I go to bed. The first half is comfy western, and I love hearing Kurt Russell's manly voice as it puts me to sleep
>>
>>68273932
It's not as in-your-face as Hateful Eight or The Revenant, it's quieter.
>>
>>68273932
It's very different. Slow paced horror(ish) about cannibal native americans
>>
>>68273842
This is the only noteworthy thing about the movie. It's average shit all around but it shows that Fox may have a career in the future.

>>68273932
I absolutely hated TH8 and liked Bone but I still think TH8 is much, much better. Really hard to compare though, I'm just saying as a movie TH8 is better made.
>>
>>68272400
Why would I waste my time on another Tarantino movie? He hasn't made a passable film since...fuck, Jackie Brown maybe? And even that was just barely watchable.
>>
>>68274034
>I absolutely hated TH8 and liked Bone
> but I still think TH8 is much, much better

?????????
>>
>>68274112
/tv/ ladies and gentlemen
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.