[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come up with a plot for a Seinfeld film.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Come up with a plot for a Seinfeld film.
>>
Jerry goes on an emotional but uplifting journey after his father dies, going on a world wide trek to see the things his father saw, do the things he did and find a long lost brother.
Meanwhile it was Georges turn to buy the lottery ticket for the syndicate in work, but he uses the money instead for a wheel alignment thinking no one would know, only this time their numbers came up.

The George bit would be the best
>>
Who gives a fuck about Seinfeld. Larry David's days are numbered and he should focus on Curb.
>>
>>68272356
This plot idea could work. Seinfeld finds out no one gives a fuck about him. His new friend Larry is reluctant to continue working with him and decides to focus on his own show. Meanwhile, George, still in prison, wants to get out for revenge because Jerry replaced George with Larry.
>>
File: PSMix_2016-02-29-18-39-13.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-02-29-18-39-13.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
Absolutley nothing!
>>
Jerry dates a woman and finds a superficial flaw and makes some quips before she dumps him.
Elaine has an awkward situation at work that she needs George's help with
>>
>>68271808
Larry, stop being lazy and do your job for once
>>
https://youtu.be/rDcC-wdutqA
1:31
>>
George becomes a hikki and masturbates to idol anime for 50 minutes across a two parter
Jerry gets a new girlfriend but breaks up with her over one minor problem
Kramer comes up with a new get rich quick scheme that looks like its not going to work at all but it turns out to be mildly successful
Elaine does something
>>
>>68272186
that's pretty good.
>>
>"Let me make it clear, Mr. Seinfeld. Mr. Newman is dead. You and three friends? You're the entirety of our persons of interest list. They're probably all out there, gathering evidence for their own defense. I suggest, when you leave this station, you do the same."
>>
After leaving concerning texts to the group's cellphones, Jerry tries to motivate George and Elaine to find Kramer and keep him from suicide.

George has to leave his supermodel wife, who he HATES despite her providing. Elaine is an NBC exec, and Jerry has been trying to write a show that she will accept.

>Jerry and George roadtrip from Philadelphia to NYC, meet Elaine. Elaine/George jokes, they go to the diner to plan.
>Find out Kramer has been driving to Florida frequently and becoming less social. They go visit whomevers parents are alive, find out Kramer has a get rich quick scheme of smuggling cocaine through Miami.
>they find him, depressing observational humor in the bar. He needs their help.
>generic comedic thriller
>George learns love through almost dying.
>Kramer sacrifices himself to save his friends.
>Jerry doesn't change at all.
>Elaine creates a show about a tough as nails Miami detective, who is a woman. Jerry is the secretary on the show, desperate to act again. Larry David is the Lieutenant .
>>
Kramer yells at niggers and Jerry has to go on Letterman and apologize.

Elaine and Puddy break up, but he breaks into her apartment and rapes her anus.

George finally fucks his cousin.
>>
jery get ipad
>>
jerry and george compete to become commisioner of their softball league. elaine and puddy marry, puddy is unsure about children but elaine is determined to have them. kramer returns to acting out symptoms for medical students but quickly discovers he actually has the symptoms.
>>
I dont have the creativity for it, but for this show and Seinfeld I would like to see them end on some kind of big adventure that ends with them dying because they're ultimately awful people.
>>
>>68276289
>big adventure

the seinfeld world is incredibly small, almost claustrophobic
>>
>>68271808
Movie focused on their time in jail and them getting out.

Start series up again, first episode focused on how jail aged them.
>>
>>68272186
kek i'm imagining a scene of jerry in a glorious transcendent moment in a faraway land cutting to george getting angry about something petty
>>
>>68271808
a 2 hour episode, no commercials.
>>
>Jerry's girlfriend gets livid after Jerry refuses to text her back immediately.
>Kramer and Newman start a bitcoin farming sweatshop in Mickey's apartment while Kramer is house sitting.
>Elaine is distrustful of her boyfriend when she notices that he clears his browser history every time he uses the internet.
>George, desperate for money, becomes an UBER driver with his father's car on the condition that Frank must have an interview before anyone can ride in his car.

I'll be here all week.
>>
a Seinfeld movie would only be good if it was just a long episode.

So,

Jerry offends the daughter of the owner of a comedy show he attends and must publicly apologize on Twitter. George's mother dies and Frank demands to move in with him. Kramer tries to start a voice memo social media app that quickly gets out of hand. Elaine does whatever the fuck she does all day.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.