[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /tv/ think of John Woo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 6516487487.gif (960 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
6516487487.gif
960 KB, 500x265
what does /tv/ think of John Woo?
>>
The Killer is a masterpiece and you should bow down before it's glory
>>
Hardboiled is the GOAT action movie
>>
I saw Face/Off last night. It's been over 12 hours and my dick is still hard.
>>
Give a man a gun and he's superman, give him two and he's God
>>
>>68269030
John who?
>>
Just watched Bullet in The Head. He sure do likes them corny opening exposition to make the ultra violence and depressing key characters deaths seem more gruesome in contrast.

Underrated movie
>>
>>68269136
>it's called Face Off and it's about faces coming off

https://youtu.be/XcXOryOXC40
>>
Heard he's making a new gangster movie, been a long ass time
>>
If you haven't seen Last Hurrah for Chivalry you're missing out
>>
>>68269073
the killer sucks shit, everyone has unlimited bullets unless it's plot convenient, it's 80's cheese in the worst way, and the protagonist is a self-insert gary stu that woo put in so other characters can praise him.

the cop is basically verbally fellating woo's character every time he talks about him
>>
>>68269194
What a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>68269405
>muh realism
>>
>>68269030
GOAT action director and a great director
>>
File: 321651677.webm (476 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
321651677.webm
476 KB, 300x320
i really liked Better Tomorrow and it's sequel
>>
>>68269289
Sauce?
>>
>>68269405
You sound like an absolute blast in theaters.

I bet you hated Crank 2, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>68269575
>I bet you hated Crank 2

Crank 3 fucking when?
>>
>>68269184
great movie
>>
I watched the first shootout of hard boiled and it wasn't that good. Then I watched I the hospital shootout on youtube and it was good. Overall I feel like I've probably experienced the whole movie this way.
>>
sjw

cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 96x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 96x144
10/10
>>
>>68269802
You missed the warehouse shoot out
>>
Great action filmmaker. Sadly he fell out of style in the west because people consider action movies made with heart and a sense of flair to be cheesy.
>>
>>68269663
Hardcore Henry's close enough
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.