[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh wage gap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 640x960
>muh wage gap
>>
>>68264494
>at&t
>>
Look at hers and then look at Josh Hutcherson's net worth

If she thinks women are underpaid then she needs to be institutionalised
>>
>>68264494
RDJ got paid more than that for Avengers 2 alone.
>>
>>68264605
He's a better actor.
>>
File: jjlnetworth.png (157 KB, 602x310) Image search: [Google]
jjlnetworth.png
157 KB, 602x310
It's not fair...
>>
>>68264933
>>68264605
His star power is probably in the top 3 in the world because of Iron Man. Bad comparison.
>>
>>68264945
Does she complain about the wage gap?
>>
>>68264494
but her use of buttplugs is so good! She should have 600 million!
>>
>paramedic, saving lives
>£23,000 a year

>actor, dressing up and playing pretend
>literally millions of dollarydoos a year

Please cunt, tell me more about how life isn't fair.
>>
>>68265231
No because she paid her dues in the acting world and wasn't a whiny cunt who was treated like royalty in the A-List.

It's like giving a child that 1 expensive christmas gift they've wanted all year, but they expected more gifts.
>>
>>68266423
>It's like giving a child that 1 expensive christmas gift they've wanted all year, but they expected more gifts.
And I deserved even more, mom. I'll cry and whine until you give me more or I'll leave like daddy did.
>>
>>68265231
I haven't heard anything about her complaining. She just seemed greatfule to make a living off of acting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.