[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does BFG stand for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (79 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
79 KB, 720x1080
what does BFG stand for?
>>
Big Fucking Gun
>>
Big Fucking Guy
>>
>>68260959
Big Fuck Guy
>>
BIG
>>
Bare Foot Girl
>>
Big Fucking Giant
>>
>B F G

i know it's the big friendly giant, but why not just call it that? BFG with a giant man on the cover literally makes it seem like they intentionally want you to think "big fucking guy". kek
>>
>>68260959
Bisexual fat guy
>>
how big do you think his shlong is
>>
Big For Guy
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>
>>68260959
>you get to giant world by running really fast
>you can't get there unless you're a giant or you follow one running fast

I was so confused.
>>
Bretty Fugging Gud
>>
>>68260959
bisexual feminist gentleman
>>
>>68261111
Checked
>>
>>68260959
Big (ForU) Guy
>>
>implying you wouldn't worship the giant's feet
>>
Bisexual Faggot Girl
>>
>>68260996
For you
>>
She stood on his shoes and slowly looked up his legs until she was looking almost directly upwards.
"Big Fucking Genitals", she thought, as a trickle of warm juice made it's way down her inner thigh.
>>
The Butt Fucking Giant
>>
>From the human BEANS that created ET
kill me
>>
Bane Fires Gotham
>>
>>68261193
Real human beans
>>
Boypussy Fucked Gently
>>
I remember watching the old cartoon based on the book of this in class. There was actual child nudity in it, kind of weird shit
>>
>>68260959
Big Furry Ghoolies
>>
>>68261193
It's from the book dumbass
>>
Will Sophie be getting GOLIATH'D in this? Otherwise no watch.

BIG
>>
>>68261229
ф_ф
>>
>>68260959
>From the Human beans that created ET
>Human beans

Which one of you faggots did this?
>>
per mertesacker
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.