[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: deadpool.png (75 KB, 301x222) Image search: [Google]
deadpool.png
75 KB, 301x222
What did he mean by this ?
>>
He didnt say it though
>>
>6 famous actors who were paid into being in bad movies

Ftfy
>>
>>68257435
What about the cast of Movie 43?
>>
>>68258519
Blackmailed
>>
Basically, he wanted to do a Deadpool movie long before Wolverine Origins. The executives said that if he wouldn't be Deadpool in W:O, then they would make sure his standalone Deadpool project would never ever be greenlit.
>>
>>68258075
>6 actors that aren't talented and/or rich enough to turn down roles in bad movies
ftfy
>>
>>68258519
i still think the opening skit with jackman is gold. haven't even seen the rest of the movie
>>
File: Wolverine2.gif (566 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine2.gif
566 KB, 500x333
>>68257435
>being in Bad Movies
But Wolverine Origins was pure kino.
>>
>>68258675
Really? Ball in the chin is not funny. It wasn't funny in men in black 2 and it's not funny in movie 43
>>
>>68258519
>>68258541
Nah, whole premise is that they have money and actors will do anything for it since they have stale careers.

Chloe and Halle Barry comes to mind.
>>
>>68258519
How?
>>
>>68258519
Basically relentlessly harassed into it.

>>68258675
Nah. Home School is alright though.
>>
File: file.png (366 KB, 482x717) Image search: [Google]
file.png
366 KB, 482x717
Kevin Spacey deserves it since he's a huge asshole in real life and was the biggest nigger on earth his whole life.
So this gives executives infinite blackmail potential over him.

Look at his coming projects.

Boss Baby
>A suit-wearing briefcase-carrying baby pairs up with his seven-year old brother to stop the dastardly plot of the CEO of Puppy Co.

Nine lives
>A stuffy businessman finds himself trapped inside the body of his family's cat.

Elvis & Nixon
>The untold true story behind the meeting between the King of Rock 'n Roll and President Nixon, resulting in this revealing, yet humorous moment immortalized in the most requested photograph in the National Archives

Billionaire Boys Club
>A group of wealthy boys in Los Angeles during the early 1980s establish a get rich quick scam that turns deadly.
>>
File: 84596.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1175) Image search: [Google]
84596.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1175
Harrison Ford
>>
>>68259191
http://comicbook.com/2015/12/22/harrison-ford-reportedly-paid-over-fifty-times-more-than-his-co-/

he won lad
>>
Doesn't he end up dying in W:O? Does that mean Deadpool is set before W:O? That doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>68259304
Origins isn't canon any more after DoFP retconned anything after two (sans The Wolverine) out of existence.
>>
>>68259191
>be washed up
>jj abrams revives star wars
>get killed off like you always wanted
>get paid 50m+
>be front and center of the marketing

i dont think so
>>
>>68259413
That's OK then. I still need to see Deadpool. Disappointed he didn't call Colossus a 'big guy'.
>>
>>68259524
I'm like 90% sure he does at one point.
>>
>>68259619
Really? I doubt it. I'm sure /tv/ would have been over it. Then again, I'm highly sure /tv/ doesn't actually watch films; any films. They just read reviews and shitpost. So they probably missed it.
>>
>>68259524
I think he does anon.
>>
>>68259658
I mean it wasn't exactly a huge moment
No one seems to make any kind of acknowledgement that basically all of the avengers refer to the hulk as 'The big guy', including Bruce Banner
>>
>>68259238
>>68259465
Harrison Ford put a 50m bounty on that scoundrel Solo. He's wanted him dead since ROTJ.
>>
>>68259158
>huge asshole in real life and was the biggest nigger on earth his whole life.
???
>>
>>68259674
This is bullshit of the highest order. Did he say "you're a big guy"? If so, then this board is dead to me. Yeah it's a forced meme by redditors, but I'd at least expect them to pick up memes when they see films. So the only explanation is they didn't see it.

>>68259700
I guess so, but Deadpool was, before release, shitposted about being "the meme man", so not picking up on that is inexcusable...
>>
>>68259524
I really hope they can tie in Spidey (and his D list rogue gallery) to future DP flicks since they're apparently doing cross studio shit now. That stuff was a big part of what was dope about DP comics.
>>
>>68259158
When did he die and go to hell?
>>
>>68259158
>implying voice-work isn't the easiest cash grab invented since high interest loan providers in poor neighbourhoods
>>
>>68259158
>Elvis & Nixon
>>The untold true story behind the meeting between the King of Rock 'n Roll and President Nixon, resulting in this revealing, yet humorous moment immortalized in the most requested photograph in the National Archives

How the fuck can you turn that into a movie? They met once. There was a photo op. that was it.
>>
>>68259158
>>68259978
They already told this story 20 years ago
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122474/
It wasn't too bad for a tv movie. And it has Bob Gunton as Nixon.
>>
>>68259765
m8 calm down. people have only just recovered from underoos
>>
>>68258852
Nice shitpost, I still can't decide who you're trolling
>>
>tfw you'll never get tricked into making millions of dollars
might as well kill myself
>>
>>68261120
>has the word kino in it

Of course it's a shitpost. He's using the /tv/ version of the Fingerbox meme, or the /tv/ version of King of the Hill Online or dozens of other boards newfag memes.
>>
>>68261120
your new is showing
>he wasn't here when we used to have movie nights and watch unfinished X-men origins:wolverine
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.