[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /tv/ ready for vidyakino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: gu3tjn9l.jpg (78 KB, 404x640) Image search: [Google]
gu3tjn9l.jpg
78 KB, 404x640
Is /tv/ ready for vidyakino?
>>
>>68250263
Don't care
>>
>>68250263

i was born ready
>>
It's going to fail spectacularly.
>>
File: warcraft shilling.jpg (812 KB, 1544x3436) Image search: [Google]
warcraft shilling.jpg
812 KB, 1544x3436
>>68250263
Report, sage and hide.
>>
>>68250263
>two worlds. one home
what? i was never a fan of warcraft what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
Is she half-human? Why are there ugly orcs and meant-to-be-sexy-but-still-ugly orcs?
>>
so far they follow the Jurassic world's campaign that had the exact same release date
>1st trailer in november
>series of TV spots
>2nd trailer 20 of april
I've read the clip they had yesterday at cinemacon had much more polished CGI and was the best they've showed yet, I guess next week they'll show what the got
not too optimistic about it doing well but I think it has a chance to be decent watch, most likely going to see it in cinema
i used to play warcraft 3 back in the day
>>
>>68250342
Shitty, generic catchphrase for a shitty and generic movie.
>>
>>68250335
Thanks for the bump kiddo.
>>
>>68250263
>paint a black woman green and add fangs
>IT'S AN ORC
>>
>>68250472
but she's not an orc
>mfw they still didn't release any poster with actual female orc character for no reason at al
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.