[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any good movies to watch on mdma/speed inb4 degenerate, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 81TPF05.jpg (23 KB, 533x335) Image search: [Google]
81TPF05.jpg
23 KB, 533x335
any good movies to watch on mdma/speed

inb4 degenerate, just happen to have a tablet someone told me is mdma cut with speed. if the weed is any indicator i got off the same person it should be good

never tried the shit before, don't know how long it lasts
>>
Drive
>>
enjoy having nobody to cuddle with
>>
>>68249361
Not a movie drug. Put on some trance, get naked and explore your body when it starts kicking in.
>>
>>68249383
>trance
>exploring my body naked

don't know, doesn't sound like my scene

>>68249381
cheers breh bu that's my life
>>
Don't watch a movie. Just call your mates and go outside.

If you're forever alone, I guess somethong like Jodorowsky should be good.
>>
>>68249401
>doesn't sound like my scene
This may not be the drug for you.
>>
>>68249435
yeah, but you can control what you're doing on mdma/speed, it's not like a psychedelic right?
>>
md is definitely not a film watching drug especially not the first time you do it
>>
>>68249823
OP here, yeah but if you had too. Also I've attempted to take the drug twice before and those times it had no effect, so either having OCD caused it to have no effect the way mental shit does sometimes (ADHD etc) or i had duds
>>
>>68249753
You don't hallucinate or become a violent zombie or anything. You will just feel really good and get hot and your teeth will grind/jaw will tilt. Most people take it at raves, it's not a chill at home drug.
>>
>>68249361
Pink Floyd.
>>
>>68249866
>if you had too
maybe Fury Road
>so either having OCD caused it to have no effect the way mental shit does sometimes (ADHD etc)
Do you take ritalin or adderal or anything? Duds are possible or you weren't in the right setting to feel it kick in, which seems to be what you're trying to set up for yourself with this experience too. Drink lots of water btw. If you have time to step out for a minute tryptophan supplements an hour or two before popping the pill is also supposed to help.
>>
>>68249361
>staying at home to take ecstasy
Loser.
>>
>>68249987
i just take a large amount of anti depressants, cheers man, first time I was really stoned, second time I was pretty drunk so who knows
>>68250003
like you know me
>>
>>68250051
>antidepressants
Sorry but you're serotonin reuptake is so fucked that this md is unlikely to work if you're still on them
>>
>>68250051
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_info9.shtml
>>
>>68250051
>doing party drugs without the party
Defo loser.
>>
>>68249361
Anon, MDMA is a social drug. If you're going to take it alone at least go for a walk outside (with a pair of sun glasses if you have them)
>>
>>68250092
sounds about right, been on 100 - 300mg of fluvoxamine for a decade now. i think my liver is fucked
>>68250141
it's called being a fuck up for the ages, I have friends, I just don't like to drag them down with me, so I in general avoid them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.