[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman II > Superman I > Superman III > Superman Returns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Superman.png (810 KB, 858x684) Image search: [Google]
Superman.png
810 KB, 858x684
Superman II > Superman I > Superman III > Superman Returns > Superman IV: The Quest for Peace > Batman vs Superman

Prove me wrong.
>>
Fighting sun-man and throwing a fishing net full of nukes into the sun was not better than BvS.

Also, Eminem DESTROYED Christopher Reeve. MMFWCL, RIP Chris, you got destroyed.
>>
>>68247631
>Nuclear-Man was not better than Batfleck
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you haven't seen at least one of these.
>>
>>68247606
incorrect. Superman II was harmed by poor effects and mixed direction.

I > II > Returns > III > IV > BvS > Man of Murder
>>
>>68247606
nah man, BvS and MoS blew everything before them out of the water, even Reeves would agree
>>
>>68247932
>blew everything out of the water
This is true, because those movies were 95% TNT
>>
>>68247861
Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut is #1

>>68247606
>>68247861
>putting anything behind The Quest for Peace
what the fuck?
>>
>>68248197
>putting anything behind Quest for Peace

It was a shit movie, but it wasn't "blow shit up for two hours and ignore the entire point of Superman" shitty.
>>
File: img.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>
>>68247606
Superman II > Man of Steel > BvS > Superman Returns > Superman

The other two aren't worth watching unless you're drunk and in dire need for a laugh. You'll still feel bad about it later though.
>>
>>68248327
>Superman I last

Watch it again. Or at all.
>>
>>68248370

>Flies around the planet to turn back time and save Margot Kidder

No.

Also, Superman II was better, especially the Donner cut.
>>
Superman: The Movie
Superman 2: Donner Cut
Superman 2: Lester Cut
Man of Steel
Superman Returns
Superman IV
Superman III

All other opinions are wrong.
>>
>>68247606
I saw Superman I and II recently. I still enjoyed Superman I. When I was a kid, I *loved* Supes II. But when I saw it recently it was disappointing.

I have heard rumors that there is a directors cut that is supposed to be good.

I really enjoyed Superman Returns and Man of Steel. But most Kinopeans didn't find them entertaining.
>>
File: gif 15.gif (997 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
gif 15.gif
997 KB, 230x230
>>68248492
>putting man of steel above superman returns
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.