[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed? >She suffers from extreme halitosis(bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: charmaigne.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
charmaigne.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
Why is this allowed?

>She suffers from extreme halitosis(bad breath). Members of the cast began to complain as it was so obtrusive that it began to affect filming. Cast members would flinch when in close proximity to her and it was caught on camera numerous times. One of the actors physically gagged when she read her lines close by to him as he was already suffering from a stomach bug and felt under the weather. If you watch her scenes, you can see the other actors reaction to her breath although a lot of work in editing removed the most obvious cases.
>>
File: 1346449643685.gif (16 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1346449643685.gif
16 KB, 633x758
>just recently developed seriously bad breath due to impacted wisdom tooth
>have no insurance and no money to get tooth removed

And I was slaying so much pussy t-too
>>
>>68246227
Who is the actress?
>>
File: 1458488007613.jpg (31 KB, 420x497) Image search: [Google]
1458488007613.jpg
31 KB, 420x497
>>68246387
>have had bad breath issues for years due to a terrible combined phobia of dentists + permanent change in my life

I just don't want a shit ton of metal in my mouth. Fuck my life.
>>
>>68246426
Floss nigger
>>
why is this even copypasta?
>>
>>68246426
It's worth it in the long run. I used to have a ton of metal in my mouth cuz my parents were dentists and knew what shit to give me.

Flossing also goes a long way with bad breath. 90% of cases with halitosis are fixed by flossing.
>>
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDD

There goes my boner, deflated.
>>
>>68246426

Use a fluoride (not alcohol) rinse every 24 hours. Get a water pick to rinse your mouth/get between your teeth.

If those don't solve your bad breath problem, you've got more serious health concerns.
>>
Oh wow, males (making 50x what this female actor probably made) bullying a female. Hm, wonder why. Could it be that she didn't let them grope and rape her on set despite her role and they felt the need to channel their aggression against her in retaliation for this "rejection"? No, couldn't be. I'm sure everything these male actors said about her is 100% accurate.
>>
>>68246643

fuck off Krager
>>
>>68246643

>(You)
>>
>>68246424

lorraine bracco
>>
>>68246643
Suck yer nan.
>>
How do you know if you have halitosis? I'm worried. Is there an easy way to check??
>>
pretty sure i have it. i wake up and my room smells horrible from what im assuming is my bad breath
>>
Reminds me of myself.
>>
>>68247902
Ask someone for an honest opinion

You could also lick your arm then smell it after a few seconds
>>
Clark Gable had this problem. Plus they used a horrid-smelling glue for his dentures that made it worse.
>>
How do I know if I have bad breath

I can't really tell my breathing into my hand
>>
>>68248349
>tfw i thought i had bad breath for years until I realized I just had stinky hands
>>
ewwww i'm disgusted.

>tfw I can make the whole room stink like shit alone
>>
>>68248349
take a spoon and scrape the back of your tongue
>>
buy some mouthwash you cheap ass bottle pissers
>>
>>68246387
Wait how does wisdom teeth cause bad breath?
I thought removing it would actually cause it cause you have an empty socket
>>
>>68248349
I literally did that and smelt my arm and it smelt normal

Then I went over to my gf and asked her to tell me honestly and she said she doesn't notice anything

feelsgoodman
>>
1. Buy a tongue scraper.
2. Get comfort floss. The wide kind.
3. Use Crest total care mouth wash
4. Brush two times a day
5. Drink lots of water.
6. Get your teeth cleaned by a dentist at least once a year, but twice is best.

Problem solved.
>>
File: file.png (550 KB, 1285x859) Image search: [Google]
file.png
550 KB, 1285x859
There is this thing Arabs use called miswak

It actually removes bad breath, and replaces it with this weird pinewood/oaky scent, which doesn't smell fresh/fragrance-like, but it actually doesn't smell bad either

One thing I've heard from men/women, that kissing a girl/guy who has miswak-breath, is fucking wild, and actually feels so good
>>
>>68248349
My arm smells like saliva, and I know I have bad breath, because my friends have honestly told me my breath smells like actual feces
>>
>>68246643

6/10

Better than average
>>
>>68249991
prob due to the fact that it's very hard to get back there and scrape residue off the crevices, but I'm pretty sure he's just got sausage fingers
>>
>>68249989
mouth wash can actually make things worse, the alcohol in it can fuck your mouth up, cause more bad breath sometimes .
>>
>>68247902
Lick the back of your hand then smell it.
>>
I love how this copypasta creates a halitosis discussion every single time. Kek.
>>
>>68246753
No, that was Melfi. Isn't OP's pic Arty's wife?
>>
>>68250112
> my breath smells like actual feces

I really dont know why but I just got very aroused, Im not into shit or anything, just. wow.
>>
>>68250204
Only the most effective pastas resurface
>>
>>68250095

It's almost like cleaning your teeth.
>>
>>68250258
Not really it isn't just a brush, it also secretes his tree acid thing in your mouth
>>
>>68250321

Like toothpaste?
>>
>>68250188
lol, yeah whatever you say. and I bet brushing your teeth and washing your hair makes them dirtier too.

>not knowing about alcohol free mouthwash
>literally living in the 1970s putting listering in your mouth and crying because it stings your infected gums
>>
Is women having turd breath the epitome of feminism? It's the cheapest way to revolt besides getting your tits or ass cut off or sewing your vagina up.
>>
>>68250505
most people get the alcohol kind, almost no one bothers or knows there is a difference (besides brands)
you, you are so amazingly smart and gifted you know the difference, you and your magnificent knowledge are safe from the bad kind, not everyone can be as smart and perfect as you bro
>>
>>68250505
>non-alcohol mouthwash makes me temporarily lose my sense of taste
>both kinds of mouthwash causes a white film to come out of my gums, as if I just shed the skin on the inside of my mouth

What the fuck, dudes?
>>
I'm calling bullshit. I've seen this posted before but never outside /tv/ and googling the spiel or "sopranos"+"halitosis" brings up absolutely nothing.
>>
Why am I not surprised that 4chan has bad breath. Shoo neckbreaths, you never fail to discust.
>>
hahahaxxd
>>
File: 231231.jpg (29 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
231231.jpg
29 KB, 560x373
>>68246473
>90% of cases with halitosis are fixed by flossing.

the other 10% is calcium build up in tonsils called tonsil stones
>>
File: why_is_this_happening.jpg (24 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
why_is_this_happening.jpg
24 KB, 373x560
>>68251628
I fucking hate getting tonsil stones, so hard to get out. Almost as bad as a hangnail.

>mfw almost never floss, maybe only a few days a year
I almost fear how much blood my gums will unleash once I finally start getting in there again.
>>
>>68249991

Had a constant ringing in my ear, turned out my wisdom teeth were in such bad shape it fucked with my hearing because of some nerves. Not trolling
>>
>>68246494
Don't fucking use fluoride you idiot.

Use hydrogen peroxide or salt water.
>>
>>68246387
Go to Thailand or Vietnam, dufus. And have an awesome holiday while you're at it
>>
>>68251857
You should floss more often. Like everyday.
>>
>>68246643
2/10 below average
>>
this isn't true, is it?

pretty sure it's just copypasta
>>
>>68249991
There can be pus or some infection shit like that
>>
>>68251857
If your gums bleed out of flossing or brushing your teeth it's a sign of infection and you need to take action. At leas floss more often for fucks sake
>>
I used to rarely floss, but lately I've started doing it every night or at least every other night. And now I don't feel complete without doing it. I guess it's just like most things where you need to force yourself to turn it into a habit.

Also, my gums rarely bleed. Am I flossing wrong?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.