[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Star Wars autists:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
This is, and will ALWAYS BE the greatest scene in the Star Wars canon. Your hopes and dreams have been destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg
>>
who knew that's all it took to beat sidious
>>
File: 1460511654634.jpg (187 KB, 721x651) Image search: [Google]
1460511654634.jpg
187 KB, 721x651
>>68245553
>tfw i don't mind the "noo" because I'm not a 30-40 year old autistic fuck
>>
>>68245553
So did Vader basically go undercover into the Dark Side, always knowing there would be a time when he would throw off his evil ways? Even Obi-Won said that he sensed that there was still good in him. Would not the greatest Jedi be the one who adopted the Dark Side only to destroy it from within?
>>
>>68245553
I like the no because it is a great parallel to the moment he fell: when he had to make the choice of whether to attack Windu or not and he chose to. He also said no then too. The scene must be familiar to him, Sidious killing someone with force lightning in front of him. The no makes it seem like he realizes this is his chance to make things right. He's not just saving his son, but redeeming himself as well.
>>
>>68246180
what a sissy faggot. this scene fucks up the whole dark side thing. like what was the point of all that shit anyways and then he's not even down for it in the end
>>
>>68245553
lol was that NOOOO added in? I don't remember it.
>>
>>68245553

The greatest scene in Star Wars canon is this. You are a pleb if you dissagree https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyqxWU1QkrE
>>
>>68246208

remember the whole point he joined the dark side was for the act of protecting his own.
>>
>>68246321
I cry evritym
>>
>>68246321
But in context it makes Luke such a whiny shithead.
>"but I wanna go to the academy NOW!!!"
>>
>>68246208
because he wasn't dark side. he says no because he isn't dark side anymore. he has no need to be pretentious and angry anymore because he has son.
>>
Here is what the prequels were supposed to be:
An slave that has the strongest [un]natural attachment to the force is torn from his mother and forced into the ranks of a galactic knights in a federation.
He later comes under the influence of a evil lord masquerading as benevolent leader.
He then is forced into confrontation, killing a large number of living creatures after they kidnap and murder his mother. This severs his light side connection to the force; and he descends into becoming the apprentice of the dark lord. During this period he fell in love with a governess that gave birth to twins.
The dark lord wages war on the galactic knights by turning them into criminals a'la templer knights.

but then they added the trade federation, the gungans, pod racing and other shit into the mix.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.