[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of Captain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: for-promotional-use-only.png (117 KB, 200x296) Image search: [Google]
for-promotional-use-only.png
117 KB, 200x296
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of Captain America: Civil War starring Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Three words: hella f*cking epic.

I went with some friends and I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without busting up clapping. I mean what can I say about the two leads that already hasn't? They're capekino gods.

The supporting cast holds their own though: it's got the incomparable Scarlett Johansson, the lovely and talented Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Rudd, the pundit from my favorite meme Tayne.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite movie of the year so far (and arguably one of the best superhero films of all time) so I highly suggest you and some friends go out and see it when it comes out May 6, 2016.
>>
>>68244735
I went with some friends to an screening too, three words: Hella f*cking epic. This is by far the MOTY, and by far my favorite Marvel movie, I strongly suggest you guys go watch it with your family you will have a wonderful time :)
>>
It was only meh.

Some whoops when Downey got shot in the glasses, that was it.

Nigger capeless batman was okay.
>>
>>68244735
Wow i just went with some friends to a screening of Captain America:Civil War, three words: Hella f*cking epic! This is the best movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and one of the best movies of all time. I urge you everyone to go out and see it with some friends if you want a good time.
>>
Just got back from the midnight screening with a huge group of friends and I can tell you one thing: Reddit is gonna love this one!
>>
>>68245038
He gets shot in the glasses?
>>
>>68245038
How was the new spiderman? without spoilers please.
>>
File: 1460345006839.gif (2 MB, 176x180) Image search: [Google]
1460345006839.gif
2 MB, 176x180
>>68244735
GUISE! I just attended an advance screening of Captain America: Civil war starring Jeremy Renner and Paul Rudd. Three words: Hella f*cking epic!
by far the best movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The quips and action kept coming. Please tell all your friends about this kino before it flies under the radar! You'l thank me later!
>>
>>68245099
there were some whoops when it happened
>>
>>68244735

Wow, I just got back with the supporting cast of Captain America: Civil War, from a screening of meme Tayne. Incomparable Scarlett Johansson suggest you and some friends go outcapekino gods hella epic f*cking three words. Robert Downey Jr? 10 seconds clapping. Highly suggest Paul Rudd.
>>
>>68245135
I didn't ask what the reactions were, I asked did he get shot in the glasses?
>>
I need to know if bucky die is true?
>>
>>68245158

Nigger capeless batman whooped, but that might have been at the incomparable Scarlett Olsen.
>>
File: uti5vES[1].gif (2 MB, 281x193) Image search: [Google]
uti5vES[1].gif
2 MB, 281x193
>>
File: 1419816124685.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1419816124685.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
Wow i just went with some friends to a screening of Captain America:Civil War, three words: Hella f*cking repeating digits
>>
>>68244735
I went with some friends to an screening too, three words: Hella f*cking epic. This is by far the MOTY, and by far my favorite Marvel movie, I strongly suggest you guys go watch it with your family you will have a wonderful time :)
>>
>>68245205
Wtf are you talking about anon? Did Tony Stark get shot in the glasses or not?
>>
>>68245208

The incomparable Tayne. Hella f*cking epic.

I highly suggest you and some friends go out and see him.
>>
Wow i just went with some friends to a screening of Captain America:Civil War, three words: Hella f*cking epic! This is the best movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and one of the best movies of all time. I urge you everyone to go out and see it with some friends if you want a good time.
>>
>>68245227
You can find out when Captain America Civil war comes out on May 6,2016. When its over youll say it was Hella f*cking epic.Make sure you tell your friends
>>
>>68244735
I went with some friends and I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without busting up clapping. I mean what can I say about the two leads that already hasn't? They're capekino gods.
>>
>>68245227

I don't want to make you whoop by saying one way or the other.
>>
>>68245227
Dude everybody went crazy when it happened. Came outta nowhere too.
>>
File: brainwashed.jpg (8 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
brainwashed.jpg
8 KB, 240x210
>>68244735
>Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of Captain America: Civil War starring Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Three words: hella f*cking epic.
>I went with some friends and I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without busting up clapping. I mean what can I say about the two leads that already hasn't? They're capekino gods.
>The supporting cast holds their own though: it's got the incomparable Scarlett Johansson, the lovely and talented Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Rudd, the pundit from my favorite meme Tayne.
>This is, without a doubt, my favorite movie of the year so far (and arguably one of the best superhero films of all time) so I highly suggest you and some friends go out and see it when it comes out May 6, 2016.
>>
The DCucks are having full out strokes tonight.

Just condense the thread already and give us the worthy meme that will come out of it.
>>
File: 1459042100871.jpg (37 KB, 526x473) Image search: [Google]
1459042100871.jpg
37 KB, 526x473
>>68245311
>Three words: hella f*cking epic.

note the censoring.
>>
>>68245341
Ah I must have missed it. I like it. Thanks anon
>>
>>68245311
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of DCucks Tayne and the Incomparable Robert Olsen. Three words: hella f*cking epic.

I recommend you stay home May 6, find a good cam, torrent and seed it as much as possible. Well worth the time and effort.
>>
File: 1428713146095.jpg (9 KB, 251x215) Image search: [Google]
1428713146095.jpg
9 KB, 251x215
Hella f*cking epic
>>
>>68245227
The entire theater whooped as it happened, i never knew i could whoop so loud. Only three words can describe it:Hella f*cking epic
>>
>>68244735

Three words: Clapping every Scarlet Johanson

I went with some incomparables and I don't think that hella flippity bop kino!
>>
>>68245357
>I like it

No one cares. Kill yourself.

But first, see Captain Civil: Tayne's America, on May 6.
>>
>>68245311
>>68245311

sup Cuck, I just got back from and early stroke

three words: give us Elizabeth Olsen
>>
File: gosee.gif (74 KB, 344x375) Image search: [Google]
gosee.gif
74 KB, 344x375
You will go see Captain America: Civil War on may 6th. You will tell your friends it was hella f*cking epic
>>
>>68244735
I'm just coming back from it, three words: I want to fuck Aunt May
>>
>>68244735
>>
What's this whoop bullshit?
>>
>>68245758
Youll find out for yourself when you go watch Marvels new movie, Captain America: Civil War on May 6th 2016
>>
>>68245899

don't forget to ask for Imax screenings and tweet all your friends

three words: fuck my shit up
>>
>>68244735
>May 6, 2016.
I'll pirate it shortly after then
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.