[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the last good teen movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Was this the last good teen movie?
>>
>good
>>
File: clueless.png (456 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
clueless.png
456 KB, 640x430
This was.
>>
File: not-another-teen-movie.jpg (20 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
not-another-teen-movie.jpg
20 KB, 600x336
>>68244266
Wrong
>>
yes cause i called my friends faggots all the time. This movie spoke to me
>>
When a teen movie tries to be all dudebro and EPIC, it's garbage.

When a teen movie shows that being a teenager is sometimes fun but mostly pretty shitty, it's good.
>>
>>68244325
>>68244220
i know the movie was called superbad but i never got an EPIC DUDE feel from it,

just a bunch of bad shit happening to high schoolers. hell at the end of the movie the characters basically accept they are no longer friends because they both have gfs now
>>
>>68244220
superbad has a fucking great comedy script, and it's the best thing rogen's ever done

fuck people who shit on it
>>
File: 324234234.jpg (65 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
324234234.jpg
65 KB, 271x400
This was
>>
>>68244538
are you an alcoholic or something
>>
>>68244220
scary movie.
>>
>>68244296
Well I remember that was commonplace in school when this movie came out
>>
File: gods-not-dead-2-trailer.jpg (867 KB, 1500x2100) Image search: [Google]
gods-not-dead-2-trailer.jpg
867 KB, 1500x2100
>>
>>68244296
>that scene where he keeps drawing penises
The number of notebooks and textbooks me and my friends went through because we kept drawing penises on them is countless. We'd even draw them on other people's schoolbags and shit
>>
>>68244220
Absolutely. Yesterday I was trying to come up with a way to remake Weird Science and all I could think of was "It'll never be as good as Superbad. How do we beat Superbad?"
>>
>>68244220
Probably. They're mostly shit though so it's not like it's a huge accomplishment.
>>
sex drive was good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.