[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youtube is /tv/ right? I'm worried about this man. He always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: tobuscus.jpg (30 KB, 633x354) Image search: [Google]
tobuscus.jpg
30 KB, 633x354
Youtube is /tv/ right?

I'm worried about this man. He always seemed like a very nice guy.

What do you think /tv/? Guilty or innocent of the rape accusations?
>>
>>68242321
he is a rapist
but the girl who said she was raped, lied
>>
I dunno lets cast judgement before the trial like everyone else. Guilty until proven innocent amiright? doesnt matter because his career is ruined regardless.
>>
It doesnt matter

obv the girl just wanted attention by going to youtube with her story not the police

his fandom will stick by him, he will lose some fans and attract some

in a few weeks everyone will forget
>>
Innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>68242321
I don't think he's a rapist, anything is rape these days

But he is a degenerate drug addict who's also a giant asshole
>>
>>68242393
>the girl just wanted attention by going to youtube with her story not the police
The rape happened 2 years ago, theres pretty much no way to verify anything at that point. I dont know about the veracity of her story but publicizing it was probably the most efficient way to gain support for her cause
>>
>>68242321
>Youtube is /tv/ right?

How so?
>>
>>68242321
I don't know who this person is and christ, it feels good.
>>
File: vote.jpg (550 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vote.jpg
550 KB, 1920x1080
Not guilty
>>
>>68242484
She should of filed first, then garnered support if it didnt work. not the other way around.
>>
>>68242321
What the fuck? He's never seemed like a good person. Ever. In his entire shitty excuse for a career.

He's been well-known in the YT community to be a scumbag. This has been common knowledge for YEARS. You can find people talking about what a shitbag he is towards anyone he sees as a rival or a potential lay going back to pretty much the beginning of his YT channel.

We'll wait for the trial, but I have very little doubt on a personal level that he raped the girl. Or the other one. Or the other one.

It's like when it came out that a bunch of YTers were involved in a pedophile ring: they were all shitty people. It was well known they were all shitty people. And yet there was a large outcry of "WHAAAA? Never! I never knew they were scumbags capable of that!"
>>
>>68242321

Saw him in some episodes of Legend of Gaming.

He definitely acted like he was on drugs 24/7.
>>
I thought he was innocent, but idk. I remember being subbed to him in 2011 and he would go to all sorts of cons and act pretty damn creepy around female cosplayers, but that isn't a huge indication he's a rapist. But who knows.
>>
>>68242321
Never liked his material, couldn't give less of a fuck, still innocent until proven guilty, fuck slandering bitches.
>>
Seems like he's a just a creepy, ego-obsessed drug addict. Probably got involved with this girl, treated her poorly, and now she's crying rape because it's literally the best way for a woman to get positive support, empathy, and most importantly, attention.

Oh and for those who don't know, she said she doesn't actually remember what happened, just that she's pretty sure he slipped her something because she passed out.
>>
>>68242563
>trial
Hahahaha, how delusional are you?
>>
>tfw there's an entire youtube culture that you have no idea about
>>
>>68242389

>doesnt matter because his career is ruined regardless.

This.

Daily reminder is that all it takes is an ACCUSATION to destroy your life, which a woman can do at any point.
>>
>>68242569
Because he was on drugs 24/7. His addictions are well known
>>
>>68242321
I don't give a single fuck about this normie piece of shit.
As a matter of fact I hope the girl manages to land his sorry ass in jail so Tyrone can fuck him up for good.
Youtubers are worthless maggots.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGjfFqZzFQ

Depending on how you feel about Max Landis this video about this is pretty insightful
>>
Theoretically if a girl were to lie and say I raped her without providing any proof, could I sue her ass for slander?
>>
>>68243011
that's what you get for being a normie, cuck
>>
I really fucking hate Youtube celebs and their drama
>>
>>68243143
Theoretically, yes
>>
>>68243143
If you had money for a lawyer, but lets be real here.

CEOs and sport stars get these kind of allegations all the time and they are swept under the rug, only perma virgins actually believe these kind of allegation ruin lives.

Only those in the public spotlight are significantly harmed by them, actors, youtube fags, etc

For the average person these have the real chance of ruining social circles in which people will take sides but anything beyond that is pure fantasy in all but the most extreme cases.
>>
File: 1434024228951.jpg (330 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1434024228951.jpg
330 KB, 800x680
>>68242321
Egomaniac e-celeb, so likely complete cunt.

Unlikely to be guilty, if only because of the way the "victim" has handled the situation. It's clearly all for attention. Which we're now giving them.

We are the problem.

You are the problem.

I am the problem.

I loath myself.
>>
>>68243143
Well you'd have to prove she was lying
>>
>>68243037
What was/is he on?
>>
>>68242321
My biggest red flag is a lot of the women coming out with their stories literally start them with a big TRIGGER WARNING. So he didn't rape anyone or force them to take drugs then sleep with/rape them. He does probably have a huge ego like most celebs/e-celebs. He probably is an asshole who gets aggressive easily, especially when drunk or on drugs which he also does just like most of LA. These other youtubers talking about him now can act high and mighty but they were there with him probably doing the same shit. When it comes to retards describing him as ''rapey'' that is probably him having that ego and thinking he can get any girl he wants, so he'll grab/hug them/try to flirt. He might be a douche to women, but people claiming he drugged and raped them is a lie.
>>
>>68243379
>Anon proudly confirms verginity
>Jury doubts him
>Shows web history demonstrating that he browsed /tv/ for ~10 hours a day, every day for the last six years since graduating high school
>Judge throws out case for being unbelievable
>>
>>68243379
we don't know but all we can know is that her "proof" screenshots etc wouldn't stand in a court

always keep this >>68242415 in mind even if we suspect the latter due to word of mouth
>>
>>68243444
Checked

From what Ive heard hes addicted to coke and uses way to much MDMA. This was few years ago though.
>>
>>68243520
Right, I just meant for you to successfully sue for slander you'd have to prove she made it up.
>>
>>68243515
Top kek
>>
>>68242321
Sad thing is this is the most relevant he's been in years
>>
>>68242321
When was the last time a public rape accusation turned out to be true?

I can't think of one.
>>
>>68243497
If you believe what Max Landis has said, pretty much everyone in the 20some LA "in crowd" scene has horror stories involving Toby. So I don't think ALL of the allegation are false, most probably are though.
>>
>>68242556
what movie is this?
>>
>>68242321
Youtube E-Celebs are unstable pieces of shit.
>>
>>68243644
Well to be fair some of Cosby's were true because he said so himself in those court documents that he drugged some women.

Its just the 20some years have past so he cant and wont be charged for them.
>>
>>68243666
12 Mad Folks
>>
>>68243698
He admitted to giving them drugs, not drugging them.

Two completely different things, especially in the 70s and 80s.
>>
>>68242321
GUILTY! HANG THIS NIGGA NOW! I HAVE THE ROPE RIGHT HERE.
>>
>>68243756
lel
>>
>>68242563
>It's like when it came out that a bunch of YTers were involved in a pedophile ring

Wait, who?
>>
>>68242526
It's the guy who made Fred.
>>
>>68243641
Oh so thats what happened... i really liked his videos and was confused why he wasnt uploading new shit.
>>
>>68242321
Feminist aint got time to make no apologies!
Look out world were using technologies!!!
>>
Women are known for being a gender of cute little cheeky fibbers so I'll go with Tobuscus on this one.
>>
>>68242321
By all accounts, the dude is a complete whore and asshole. Phil DeFranco even said he took out his dick at one of his female employees.
>>
>>68243925
BTW dont know anythng about this case i was just listening to this song and threw the word feminists in there
>>
>>68243995
>ignoring all the men who have also admitted he's an asshole and compulsive cheater who is awful to his girlfriends
>>
>>68243799
Red Letter Media, it was swept under the carpet though
>>
>>68242389
>>68243011
Except dudes who know Toby have also weighed in on this and confirmed he's a complete cunt.
>>
Youtubers are trash.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.