[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great news.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: billandted.jpg (60 KB, 487x356) Image search: [Google]
billandted.jpg
60 KB, 487x356
Great news.
>>
>>68240910
Bill looks like a fuckin Keebler Elf.
>>
JUST
>>
>Dumb and Dumber To
>Zoolander 2

This will never work
>>
>>68241034
Neither of those first movies "worked" either. That's hardly the point of these kinds of movies.
>>
>>68241034
How is bill and Ted related to 4 shittyshitty movies?
>>
>>68240910
YES!

>>68241034
It will. 1 was a gem and 2 was pure kino
>>
>>68241034
Counterpoint: Pee-Wee's Big Holiday.
>>
>>68241091
Dumb and Dumber was awesome.
>>
>>68240910
I actually thought that was Sean Penn for a second
>>
>>68242566
to be fair, Pee Wee's Big Holiday wasn't really a sequel. It was its own thing. Hell, everything Pee Wee related is its own thing. None of the movies connect together, the show doesn't connect with any of the movies or the stage show, and the stage show doesn't connect to the movies or the tv show.
>>
>>68242603
My point was that it's a cult film. So naturally it's not going to work for everyone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.