[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the story behind this pic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460590152011.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460590152011.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
What's the story behind this pic?
>>
Looks like he was enjoying a pizza, and some asshole took a picture of him, and he went "WTF dude?" with his face.
>>
>>68236964
but was it free?
>>
I have no idea, but it looks like he is posing for it.

And it looks like it's in Italy.
>>
>>68236933
im guessing its free pizza
>>
his qt trans* gf took the picture and he's about to grab "her" hips and have sex right on the fooking table
>>
>>68237074
based keanu
>>
>>68236933
Hes show the size of his girlfriends dick
>>
>>68237074
Right on
>>
>>68236933
Aliens.
>>
he wanted a larger pizza
>>
Where I forced to analyze this image I would conjecture that Matrix Man has smoked some dank Bill and Teds and is trying to face a whole pizza while some hollywood weirdo with a camera is up in his bubble. At the moment this picture was taken Keanu is trying to explode his camera with his mind.
>>
>>68237074
pics of 'her;?
>>
FREE
>>
>>68236933
He's pissed that the pizza isn't even sliced and that he has to eat it with a knife and fork.
>>
>>68237536
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.