[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which will be most relevant 10 years from now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 620x320
Which will be most relevant 10 years from now?
>>
Marvel - Flavor of the month, low class, vanilla, no memorable stories of any kind

DC - Mythic, high brow, unique Kino aesthetic, literally all the most memorable and definitive comic stories
>>
Bucky kills cap
Wanda dies
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1482x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1482x261
>>68235668
>contrarian memes
>>
Is it just me or does this whole 'DC vs Marvel' spamming on /tv/ feel kinda forced?

I'd guess people either like capeshit or hate it, that simple.
>>
>>68235693
good
>>
>>68235552
If Marvel and DC were to fuck who.would bottom and who would top?

Tbh Marvel is like a power bottom that rides DC raging erection like a submissive cuck. Only lets him cum outside instead.
>>
Its not even a contest and hasn't been since Nolan stopped making capeshit.
>>
>>68235704
its literally spurred on by marvelshills

if they make it seem like DC movies actually have fans, then more people will try to watch marvel movies to demolish them
>>
>>68235552
Probably the one with the most classic approach to the medium and not the one which depends on the social trends and problems of every generation. But who am I to give a serious response on /tv/?
>>
>>68235552
Unless they bring Thantos in to Civil War in the last 20 minutes and Kill Captain America, I dunno...
>>
>>68235704
>one person spamming vs multiple people having actual, serious discussion.
Is this how autistics cope with things not going their way?
>>
>>68235743
Marvel = hot trap
DC = hetero forced into gaysex
>>
>>68235552
Marvel.

They've already been doing this for almost 10 years now, DC can't even get it right in their first.
>>
I don't care about any of that shit now so... hopefully neither. The market for Capeshit is oversaturated. The public will lose interest for a decade and then i'll come back again and go away again same as always.
>>
>>68235552
One will be looked at in infamy as a steady slew of mediocre at best movies, the others is Marvel
>>
>>68235693
>best girl dies

Universe dropped
>>
>>68235873
Or maybe you're just old and nobody gives a shit what you think. The kids will still love it!
>>
Marvel is more popular but when they're done they'll be forgotten about quickly, at most people will rewatch them every now and again out of boredom
>>
>>68235552
>literally dozens of capeshit movies will be coming out every year soon
gee this bubble is never gonna burst.
>>
>>68235552
DC aka Snyder destroys the false cathedrals of today and brings hope to a cynical generation
>>
>>68235552
it really depends on the demographic and the number of films released, also If there is a steady streaming service to hose kids down (TV before internet streaming).

My Opinion so far is DC will be remembered 10yrs from now in a better light vs Marvel. Yet marvel can change that opinion with its newer properties in the pipeline (Doctor Strange ect..).
>>
>>68235693
Yeah nah
>>
>>68235552
Batman is the only thing DC has. Supes and Wonder Woman get their share of spotlight cuz they're part of Justice League, with Batman
>>
>>68235552
The marvel movies are very forgettable.
>>
>>68237108
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Marvel, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in film school, and I’ve been involved with numerous short films, and I have over 300 confirmed IMDB credits. I am trained in gorilla film making and I’m the top cinematographer in all of Hollywood. You are nothing to me but just another audience member. I will wipe you the fuck out with precise composition the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of agents across Hollywood and your nearest movie theater is being located right now so you better prepare for the cinematic experience of a lifetime, maggot. The experience that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can shoot anywhere, anytime, and I can frame you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just dutch angles. Not only am I extensively trained in basic cinematography, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Disney studio and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of cinema, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit kino all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>68236639
how will DC be remenbered in a better light when everytime it tries to make a movie beyond Batman they fail horribly
>>
>>68235552
Marvel and DC franchises are one of those kinds of 2-sided symbiotic beasts IMHO, cinematic or otherwise. Like Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat, Coke vs Pepsi, Ford vs Chevy, Fender vs Gibson, Republican v Democrat etc. It's capitalism at work. Two top competing rival brands.

TL;DR it's ALL capeshit faggot
>>
>>68235552
I've been investing in early Marvel key comics lately. Think both'll probably still be around after the crash but Marvel's comic value has been significantly helped by their movies not being dog shit.
>>
>>68235755
>its literally spurred on by marvelshills
Are they paid? Where can I sign up?

>if they make it seem like DC movies actually have fans, then more people will try to watch marvel movies to demolish them
Why? Nobody is going to waste like $15 just to upset internet fags. People go see the movies when the movies don't suck.

You must be a DCshill.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.