[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT movies you love and everyone hates Fuck you guys I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Hagmovposter.jpg (41 KB, 334x475) Image search: [Google]
Hagmovposter.jpg
41 KB, 334x475
ITT movies you love and everyone hates

Fuck you guys I love this shit right here
>>
>>68235196
Why don't you just beat off to your own ass
>>
Alien 3
>>
>bumperino
>>
>>68235300

SHES INTO SUPERSTITION

BLACK CATS AND VOODOO DOLLS
>>
All I remember about that flick is some cringy ass scene where some characters get a bunch of glass bottles and start smashing them in an alley to vent anger I guess? Then Tony Hawk as a cop shows up and gives some life advice. Terrible fucking movie. You be literally 15 years old in 2005 to defend this trash cinema.
>>
>>68235196
>starring the cky people
>acting, instead of doing anything funny/interesting
yeah, this is a great movie
>>
>>68235196
>I got it from don Vito. I stole it.
>>
>>68235753
>he's never broke bottles behind wa-wa before
>>
File: ringer.jpg (62 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
ringer.jpg
62 KB, 367x500
YOU SCWATCHED MY CD
>>
brandon dicamillo is the best part of this movie, followed by phil smashing a watermelon
>>
>>68235753

I was 17 in 2005

And if you don't even remember the movie how can you say anything about it

Not that I give a shit like I said I love the movie
>>
>>68235829

I think so
>>
i remember kinda liking this the one time i saw it when i was like 15.

they had to get a reverse microwave or something? i thought that was funny.
>>
One of my favorite movies as a teenager, definitely.
Haggard did to Cinema what Nirvana did to music.
>>
>>68235196
how can everyone hate a movie that nobody has seen?
>>
who /w&w/ here?
>>
>>68235196
Little Nicky.

honest to god one of my favorite movies ever.
>>
>>68236164
2005 was 30 years ago
make it stop guys
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
>>
>>68235196
Bam actually has/had some semi decent editing and directing skills. That's the strongest part of the movie. The writing isn't completely incompetent, it's more watchable than something on the SyFy channel. None of them can act but they actually do give it some effort. The skits/scenes are pretty funny if you like absurdist/stupid adult swim kind of humor.

https://youtu.be/KqRIlkVcp0U
>>
>>68235753
If David Lynch did this yall would be writing blogs about it
>>
HEY DO YOU GUYS HAVE THE NEW GNARKILL ALBUM?
>>
The movie has its own style of humor that becomes funnier the more of their material you watch.
Watch all the CKY videos and you'll recognize every single person in that movie.
Listen to the radio show for the first 100 episodes (Everything after that is shit) and you get some sick behind the scenes commentary type shit with the occasional guest (Jimmy Pop was on one and it was good)
>>
WASTED AND WOUNDED
>>
>>68235753
Looks like you need to dig a hole and burn some wood.
>>
>>68241560
I'M NOT BUYIN THIS POOFTER SHIT
>>
>>68237656
I only like the pparts where nicky tries to adapt to new york life. The demon parts except the highway to hell scene are terrible.

I'm the only person I know that genuinely enjoyed The Princess and the Goblin.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.