[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which animated series of Batman are good, except of "Batman:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 8938043vm.jpg (24 KB, 200x260) Image search: [Google]
8938043vm.jpg
24 KB, 200x260
Which animated series of Batman are good, except of "Batman: The Animated Series" of course.
>>
>>68216200
Batman beyond

Das it
>>
This isn't /co/ brah
Assuming you have a stomach for Silver Age craziness and camp, Brave and the Bold is just as good as BTAS
>>
Brave and the Bold, especially if you enjoy silver age styled shenanigans with a huge cast of DC characters appearing
>>
Brave and the Bold

Also Justice League has quite a bit of Batman in it
>>
>>68216200
Young Justice desu. Not Batman centric but he is a recurring character
>>
>>68216495
>Not Batman centric

Seems counter to what the OP wants, eh?

Tit.
>>
>>68216200
Brave and the Bold
The Btaman
Beware the batman

in that order.
Batman beyond doesn't count.
>>
>>68217331
>Batman beyond doesn't count.

Literally the only good one.
>>
>>68216200
only batman TAS, mask of the phantasm, and Brave and the bold are good. once they added robin, it fell to shit and seriously fuck batman beyond
>>
>>68216200
brave and the bold is pretty fun, The Batman is also pretty decent
>>
>>68216200
Does The New Batman Adventures count? Only ran for two seasons, but it's great.
>>
>Brave and the Bold

Is this a new meme? It's way too childish! Sure TAS, and Batman Beyond are kids cartoons as well but they are nowhere near the same level, and overall they have an "adult appeal" about them, especially TAS. The Batman is a little more in the same direction, but it seems like a thing specifically tailored for edgy tweens/young teens.

>>68218969
>The New Batman Adventures
I always count it along with TAS. It's different in many ways but is still pretty much the same show.
>>
File: brave and the bold.jpg (152 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
brave and the bold.jpg
152 KB, 1440x1080
>>68216200
GOAT
>>
>>68220226

is there a blu-ray torrent of this?

the only one i can find is shitty tv rip avi files
>>
>>68216552
It's a nice day lad, go outside and have a pint in the beer garden.
>>
>>68216200
Brave and the Bold is GOAT but normies got it cancelled for a shitty CG batman because batman cant be silly only edgy
>>
>>68220402
kickass.to has the whole series 1080p
>>
The DKR movies are GOAT
>>
>>68220523

i'm looking and i can't find it. link?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.