[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it thou? Also, does anyone else think that Finn will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: force-works.gif (2 MB, 540x200) Image search: [Google]
force-works.gif
2 MB, 540x200
Isn't it thou?

Also, does anyone else think that Finn will turn out to be a jedi?
>>
>>68214193
>Also, does anyone else think that Finn will turn out to be a jedi?

Apart from having a stronger will than most (breaking the Stormtrooper programming), there's no other evidence of it plus there's Rey.

I'd rather he and Poe become Star Wars' Goose and Maverick with him becoming a pilot, they already avoided the fatal ejection.
>>
>>68214238
Yhea but Finn did manage to survive the fight with Kylo Ren with a lightsaber, he even managed to wound him, and Kylo is a Skywalker.
>>
>>68214389
I think Kylo was just toying with him because, I assume, he hasn't really fought anyone with a lightsaber for quite a while (besides Luke's academy). Finn should've died from getting sliced in the spine though
>>
Finn is supposed to be Han Solo but as Nigger Solo, so no, he won't be a Jedi.
>>
>>68214448
fin is actually a mix of han and chewi
>>
Literally everyone will be revealed to be part of the skywalker dynasty, a Jedi, or both as Disney continues to stretch the nostalgia train.
>>
>>68214389

barely surviving a fight against a wounded wannabe sith that was clearly toying with him doesn't make him a jedi or indicate force sensitivity, that's just being physically fit and adrenaline.

>>68214441

>Finn should've died from getting sliced in the spine though

was it the spine or just along the back?
>>
>>68214193
Who cares it sucks dick and the next one will too, it was so bad im not even interested in pirating the next one.
>>
>>68214642
It was along the back. It wouldn't have killed him.
>>
>>68214193
O don't thee thou them as thous thee
>>
>Doesn't it though?
Yes, and this was to show that even though Han knows the Force exists, he still doesn't really understand it.

Han knows that the Force is something that allows certain people to use telekinesis, but he doesn't really understand the Force at it's core. Neither does Finn, but he's at least looking at it from the right perspective.
>>
File: gsc-120-rally.jpg (65 KB, 706x540) Image search: [Google]
gsc-120-rally.jpg
65 KB, 706x540
>>68214193
Definitely a Jedi. Like Luke, he's all black, but he's really light inside.

Also, Rey Skywalker is going to need a strong, black man to save her when she goes crazy and joins the Dark side because of her family's genetic disposition towards psychotic rage.
>>
>>68214987
>Rey Skywalker is going to need a strong, black man to save her when she goes crazy and joins the Dark side

Disney would never do that. She's the perfect tiara princess
>>
>>68214987

More than anything,your use of that pic from Gunsmith Cats depresses me, because I hate believe someone with good taste in anime could really post all that crap.
>>
>>68214193
I'd really enjoy Rey becoming a Sith with Finn turning out to be a Light side Jedi
>>
>>68214193

I want Finn to become a Jedi and try and save Rey from the the darkside
>>
Finn is Lando's lovechild, he is doomed to life on the street
>>
I had a dream I saw episode 8, ask me anything
>>
>>68215087
>>68215129

samefag

>>68215131

Well duh, I mean there's only one black guy in Star Wars so Finn must be related to him, you stupid slav.
>>
>>68214389

Kylo is shit at the force, he got BTFO by a 5'4 girl and struggled against Finn.
>>
>>68215077
If it makes you feel any better, I was just posting the absolute stupidest thing I can think of. The use of Luke's shirt being white under black. Star War's history with parental reveals, especially with the new ones riding off Original nostalgia and the lightsaber scene, and the parallel stories of Luke and Anakin.

>>68215065
It's the only flaw she had in the entire movie. Unless they're planning on banking on Top Gun in Space, then she's going to need some aggressive character development to make things interesting.
>>
>>68215326
>Disney
>making things interesting

They're just gonna keep milking the OT and produce the same generic okay movie for the next decade or so.
>>
>>68215187
well you just don't understand how the force works
>>
>>68214193
You don't have to be a jedi to use force. And this remains true even if you take into account midichlorians, since having midichlorians doesn't make you a member of an ideological faction.
>>
>>68216370
You have to be able to use the force to be a jedi
>>
>>68216370
>i haven't seen the movies

Obi-Wan literally tells Luke that the Force is what gives a Jedi his power.
>>
>>68216903
Obi-Wan both lies and operates on limited and biased information, and he also starts teaching Luke jedi force techniques before Luke has demonstrated that he can use force or even perceives that it exists.

Obi-Wan is correct in stating that the jedi derive their power from using the force, but his statement doesn't work as proof of anything else. He's specifically saying that the jedi are known for using force because they actively train to use it.
>>
>>68214193
Nobody wants to debate the screams he heard when he was going with the Red General grievous looking guys' ship? That's how Obi wan described alderaan
>>
>>68216903
Yoda says everyone has the force in them, but only those indoctrinated into the Jedi are trained to use the force. So it's true from a certain point of view.
>>
File: 195195.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
195195.png
214 KB, 400x399
Why didn't Kylo Ren just choke Finn to death during the lightsaber battle?

He did it earlier in the movie without much effort.

or how come he didn't just force pull the saber from him?
>>
>>68218525
Kylo Ren was too distracted by his previous injury to use mind powers.
>>
>>68218442
what

>>68218483
yes every living thing contain midichlorians, but only people who have a high density of midichlorians are fit to become jedi. I like to think that neither the jedi nor the sith have a academy for "differently abled" jedi.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.