[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he's intelligent enough to hate his own movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: mylifemylifemylife.jpg (1 MB, 1524x2250) Image search: [Google]
mylifemylifemylife.jpg
1 MB, 1524x2250
Do you think he's intelligent enough to hate his own movies?
>>
>>68211809
he keeps doing terrible movies, what's happening?
>>
>>68211868

hes old and doesnt give a fuck anymore
>>
Why does he agree to them? Is he desperate for money/jobs/attention?
>>
The reason De Niro's making all this shit is because, like Pacino, he's in paycheck mode most of the time these days (with only like one or two movies in the last few years being projects he remotely cares about) since he's already had a great career. -

It's an inversion of the career trajectory Matthew McConaughey has taken: De Niro has already established himself as an acclaimed serious actor, and now he treats acting as something to pay the bills.
>>
>>68211809

As long as the ink dries on his paychecks, I don't think he gives a shit. The man has been in dozens of iconic, timeless films. He's earned the right to phone it in at this point.
>>
>>68211809
Wanna know why I do it?
Because they're fun!
What's not fun is people in capes jumping around.
>>
>>68211868
maybe he likes his job, and prefers working on subpar projects over being a NEET
>>
>>68212006
go to bed mr niro
>>
>>68211809

He's an icon. He's pretty much earned the right to do whatever he wants. Hell even being in that godawful Ghostbusters reboot wouldn't make me think any less of him.
>>
He could literally shit his pants and rub it in his face on film and he would still have gravitas.
>>
>>68213954
I would eat his shit directly from his shithole that's how awesome deniro is.
>>
He could literally rape every orphan this year and he would still have a untouched legendary career
>>
>>68211809
He's married to a nigger. What do you think?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.