[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have another Justice League thread? This show is not only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: justice_league_4.jpg (29 KB, 435x326) Image search: [Google]
justice_league_4.jpg
29 KB, 435x326
Can we have another Justice League thread? This show is not only comfy as fuck and way too mature sometimes to be a kids show, but it nails both quipiness and depressing darkness in fair amounts. Why can't the JLU writers be the ones making movies?

Also anyone bitching about cartoons on /tv/ needs to kill themselves.
>>
>>68205582
>batman and Wonder Woman
This and Faora and Superman are my ships
>>
>Batman in daylight
>>
File: tumblr_lqbjcxibad1qirsuqo1_400.gif (479 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqbjcxibad1qirsuqo1_400.gif
479 KB, 350x197
>>68205582
This episode was comfy. One of favorites especially because of pic related.
>>
>comfy
I can't wait for this buzzword to fall out of fashion.
>>
>>>/co/

enjoy my sage
>>
>>68205582
>tfw we'll never have Wally West as the Flash in the DCCU
>>
Can we just talk about WW's TnA instead, and the goings in/out therein?
>>
>>68205714
Shit meme in a sea of shit memes.

Just because /co/ includes cartoon discussion doesn't mean cartoons should exclusively be discussed on /co/. Cartoons are on TV, therefore they can be discussed on /tv/. /co/ isn't a great place to talk about cartoons anyway when you want your forum to include regular TV watchers and people who don't necessarily get deep into comics.
>>
>>68205772
Do they ever mention Barry Allen in JL?
>>
>>68205687
STOP
>>
>>68205844
I don't think they ever did, can't remember.
>>
>>68205813
>/co/ - Comics & Cartoons
>/tv/ - Television & Film

It's real simple, faggot. Cartoons and things intended for tiny babies belong in /co/. Live action productions and adaptations belong in /tv/.

Do you see any cartoons being discussed here? Do you see a heartfelt analysis of a Daffy Duck cartoon? No, dipshit. That's because you're on a board intended for users over the age of 16.
>>
>>68205582
>This is the mental level of a capeshit enthusiasts

Look at him. Unironically enjoying children's cartoons. Even going so far as to create a thread about his autistic obsession with men in capes and skintight suits.

Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>68206080
Nah, I'm not gunna do it
>>
>>68206143
You are a retard.
>>
>>68205582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsAE0eJjLG8

This show was top tier
>>
>DC has an animation department which has gained numerous rewards unanimous praise
>Has been producing top quality entertainment for over 20 years
>Created a connected universe for it's various characters and plot lines that spanned series
>DC animation continues to put out well regarded animated films

>DC still lets Zach Snyder helm their franchise

Why does DC just shoot themselves in the foot at every opportunity? You'd think they'd at least ask Bruce Timm or Paul Dini on how to set up a connected universe. THEY DID IT FIRST
>>
>>68206080
Animated shows are television and animated movies are film. That doesn't mean this board should be /co/ or /a/ 2.0, but there's no issue with having a few threads.
>>
>remembering how great this show was
Cn, Nick, and disney all lost their glory/popularity and fucked up badly after 2007 or so
>>
>>68205582
This show nailed Batman's compassion. It's easy to get lost in the brutal and violent Batman of films and games and miss what really makes him a hero, other than just because he technically saves lives. But this episode nailed it.
>>
File: BatmanCarryt.png (1 MB, 1073x674) Image search: [Google]
BatmanCarryt.png
1 MB, 1073x674
>>68206299

Forgot pic, wasted my dubs
>>
>>68206080
You have absolutely got to be baiting
>>
>>68206114
It's not an obsession. Are you obsessed with everything you talk about?
>>
File: Wonder Loli.png (79 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Loli.png
79 KB, 500x621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57zFkL9GSZA

GOAT series.
>>
>>68206561

I couldn't even figure out what the thing he lost was. His dignity? I guess, but considering how well he sings, he hasn't really lost it.
>>
goat show, especially batman and hamill scenes
>>
>>68205582
>way too mature sometimes to be a kids show,
Only neckbeards say this
>>
>>68206239
>Has been producing top quality entertainment for over 20 years
Hahaha nice shitposting.
>>
>>68206791
There are lots of characterizations, plot points, and themes that go right over kids' heads.

Also I shave my neck you fag.
>>
File: 1374089484660.jpg (21 KB, 223x192) Image search: [Google]
1374089484660.jpg
21 KB, 223x192
>The Royal Flush Gang were voiced by the Teen Titan's VA's.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.