[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned the 2nd half of the finale. Why did they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1451759424566.png (2 MB, 1804x872) Image search: [Google]
1451759424566.png
2 MB, 1804x872
Just marathoned the 2nd half of the finale. Why did they have to get rid of my waifu? Dropped.
>>
>>68205546
Mai Rita.

Ok, How did Rita just go from "Normal Zombie" to "Full on raging zombie"?

That shit bother me.

How did that army chick & her gang just turn into a zombies?
>>
>killing Rita
>Ravi getting cucked
>ending on a cliffhanger
shit emoji/10
>>
>>68205781
>Cliffhanger?

Negro please. They show the people getting killed.

Also zombie Rita is my wife.
>>
>>68205546
>rita killed
absolutely dropped.
>>
File: 146029163.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
146029163.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
Someone needs to go to the iZombie writers room and run those maniacs off the Tarpeian Rock.
>>
that shit was so fucking cash

fucking great 2 episodes
>>
>>68205781
barely a cliffhanger. It's just introducing new players. It's not like they are about to get in a brawl with the Mercs.
>>68206220
This show has phenomenal climaxes to its seasons. Don't really care much about the mid-season when its in the doldrums of being a procedural. But they know how to have a finale.
>>
>>68205667
>Ok, How did Rita just go from "Normal Zombie" to "Full on raging zombie"?
Duclark flipped out on her, not even getting on her being already butthurt for him leaving her behind
she obviously had it for the guy
>>
File: No Liv vs Rita Zombie fight.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
No Liv vs Rita Zombie fight.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>68207570
I would think she would had a cool head, not turned into a rage zombie just to kill him.

I think the writers fuck up on how to kill her off.

In one second she worry about dying with Major & then the next she's raging to eat her dad's brains.
>>
>>68205667
>How did that army chick & her gang just turn into a zombies?
Pay attention! They always were.
When she showed up shooting the party zombies (saving Clive with Liv and Major), the zombies did not attack her. Why? Because zombies only go for humans.
>>
>>68208020
No, she just show up and kill them in 1 second with a uzi.

The zombies didn't even have time to check if she was human, they where too distracted by trying to kill Clive in the room.
>>
>>68208340
But they have like zombie senses or something. They would've sensed human brains as they were approaching.
>>
>>68205546
despite the fact I'm disappointed they killed off Rita (and Drake) as well, pretty awesome finale.

Glad Clive knows now.... I've always hated the whole "detective that cant realize the big gimmick of a lead character" schtick.

Really excited to see where season 3 goes.

Also, RIP Rob Thomas.
>>
File: brit teef23.png (45 KB, 166x89) Image search: [Google]
brit teef23.png
45 KB, 166x89
>>68205546
>>
>>68205667
>How did that army chick & her gang just turn into a zombies?

They were Zombies the whole time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.