[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something about this movie bugged me since I was really young:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: beni.png (372 KB, 969x537) Image search: [Google]
beni.png
372 KB, 969x537
Something about this movie bugged me since I was really young: Why at the end when the temple is collapsing and the mummy had been defeated, Rick and his companions are escaping, and Beni comes up behind them begging for help. Rick turns to Beni and goes COME ON COME ON COME ON trying to help him through the collapsing room.

Why does Rick suddenly decide to try and help Beni escape as the temple is collapsing when Beni was a dick to him the whole fucking time?
>>
>>68195684
Rick was a good friend
>>
>>68195684
Because Rick's the bigger guy
>>
>>68195684
Beni was a coward and rick new it. He probably would have beaten the shit out of him if he'd saved him, But no one deserves to be buried alive and eaten by scarabs.
>>
>>68195716
>>68195720
I don't know why people complain about /tv/. These replies are irrefutable proof that this is the best board.
>>
>>68195684
Not even trying to do the typical "lol autist" thing, but OP you honestly might be autistic.

That or socially retarded.
>>
>>68195684
When you were young this was confusing, now that you are older it is still confusing.

That is either a bright young child, or a dim bulb now about to burn out. About the nicest way to phrase it.

Hint: The why has nothing to do with the story.
>>
>>68195684
Because now Rick is unable to sleep each night due to his worries about the vengeful eastern European asshole he left to die in a haunted Egyptian necropolis.

Seriously. Think about it. Now that you know that ghosts and resurrection and the afterlife are all real, are you gonna abandon someone to die one of those really vague "cave in" scenarios? Fuck no. You wanna see the body. If Beni had made it out of there, Rick would have planted a slug between his eyes.
>>
It's called being a man. Beni might've been an asshole but he was still an old friend, you don't just leave someone to die like that.
>>
this thread is copypasta

do not reply
>>
>>68195684
i watched this on netflix today. did not remember benni was the fake brother in twbb
>>
>>68195684
This screams americlap.
>Lel why being nice with someone that was a dick to you?

Letting other people determine your behavior is very childlish and sheepminded.
>>
>>68195684
Being a dick is not a death sentence
>>
HEY O'CONNEL
>>
>HEY O'CONNEL! LOOKS TO ME LIKE I'VE GOT ALL THE SCARABS!
>HEY BENNY! LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD YOU STUPID NIGGER!

This director's cut is dark.
>>
Mummy Returns > Mummy >>> Mummy 3
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.