[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, amidst all the endless capeshit and reboots/expansions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1434460143569.jpg (756 KB, 3000x1255) Image search: [Google]
1434460143569.jpg
756 KB, 3000x1255
Admit it, amidst all the endless capeshit and reboots/expansions of dull and uninteresting franchises (star wars, harry potter etc.), you're excited even just a little bit for the sequel
>>
yea

im also terrified

very ambivalent about this
>>
>>68192939
That shot was made without any CGI whatsoever.
>>
>>68192939

Cyberpunk has such potential and nobody's doing it justice.
>>
Batista is in it
>>
They can never pull this off again.

2 will be a CGI shitfest
>>
I normally wouldnt be, but with Denis Villeneuve directing, Roger Deakins doing the cinematography, and Harrison Ford coming back, it is hard not to be hyped.

The supporting cast is shaping up nicely as well, with Dave Bautista and Robin Wright... not to mention The Goose in the lead role and Ridley Scott producing, as well as having the writer of the original on board.

I hope they get someone like Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross to do the score
>>
>THERE ARE TOO MANY SEQUELS
>HOLLYWOOD NEEDS TO HAVE ORIGINAL IDEAS

>Oh a Blade Runner sequel? Hell yes!
>>
>>68193481
>Villeneuve
>Deakins

I hope not anon
>>
>>68192939
I stopped being "excited" or "hyped" for movies a long time ago. I don't get the point.
>>
>>68193455
I don't want to see cyberpunk go mainstream.
>>
>>68193538
it was mainstream in the 90s...
>>
here's my current wish list going in

>shoot it on film, not digital
>villeneuve goes for it and makes his own movie, and challenges deakins instead of letting him just run amok
>get rooney mara involved somehow
>do not name it "blade runner 2". unique title please
>does not diminish the original
>is also open-ended and ambiguous
>not pretentious
>similar score
>timelessness so it ages well
>find a way to make sean young happy
>>
>>68193533
same here

can't tell if it's depression, adulthood, or movies generally going to shit

probably a bit of everything
>>
>>68193759
You forgot
>hire Vangelis
>>
>>68193488
>Harrison Ford coming back
that didnt turn out to so well for TFA imo
>>
>>68193533
>>68193827
its adulthood and maturity

as you grow up you realize raising your expectation very high makes you disappointed 90% of the time (see star wars). so setting your expectations low leads to less disspapointment
>>
>>68192939
It's going to be straight up goat ass.
>>
>>68192939

As long as they dont bring back any of the original cast
>>
> no Vangelis
> no Hauer
> no Sean Young

It was always gonna be shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.