[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they get it right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (530 KB, 360x540) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
530 KB, 360x540
Did they get it right?
>>
It felt like you were the 13th juror and had to decide for what the characters said whether the boy was guilty or not. That's why they did not show the events prior to the trial.
>>
>>68188925
From*
>>
>>68188444

It's meant to be open ended, bug the movie wasn't really about the boy it was about the interactions between a dozen over the top one dimensional characters.
>>
>innocent until proven guilty
Maybe he killed his father or maybe he didn't, but no one could proof that he was guilty and that makes him innocent.
>>
No, they didn't. He was guilty.

The murderer not remembering the movie he went to (and not having a ticket stub) was the biggest piece of evidence to me.

And when they started grilling the juror like "what movie did you see 3 weeks ago? who was in it? what was the title?" etc, he answer every question, but got the title a little bit wrong (The Incredible Mrs. Bainbridge, as opposed to The Remarkable Mrs. Bainbridge).

Buncha bleedin' hearts...
>>
What is beyond a reasonable doubt? I know a lot of you are from /pol/ and like to see criminals get killed on the street, but as far "getting it right," beyond a reasonable doubt is the qualifier.
>>
>>68190715
I would hate to be wrongfully accused of a crime because I'd more than likely get a guilty verdict with the retards they get who don't understand reasonable doubt or law in general
>>
File: Innocent-Blackstones-ratio.jpg (141 KB, 1024x838) Image search: [Google]
Innocent-Blackstones-ratio.jpg
141 KB, 1024x838
>>68188444

reasonable doubt is a pillar of the american criminal justice system
>>
>>68190903
Founding fathers weren't talking about shitskins
>>
File: mutebutton.jpg (102 KB, 1168x1152) Image search: [Google]
mutebutton.jpg
102 KB, 1168x1152
>>68190982

children should be seen and not heard
>>
>>68190982

There are no 'shitskins' in 12 Angry Men.
>>
>>68190903
Sir Blackstone should get fucked by blacks
>>
>>68191404
the accused was Italian or was he Puerto Rican? either way not white
>>
>>68191516

His parents were Norwegian immigrants according to the wiki.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.