[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did you realise this would be the best capeshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: the_dark_knight_poster.jpg (176 KB, 864x1280) Image search: [Google]
the_dark_knight_poster.jpg
176 KB, 864x1280
At what point did you realise this would be the best capeshit you'll ever see
>>
>>68186847
that isn't superman 2: the richard donner cut
>>
>>68186847
I think you are a movie too early
>>
>>68186847
Never, because I've thought the film sucked ever since I saw it on the day it came out.
>>
>>68186847
Honest answer, when Batman takes out Scarecrows' goon in the parking lot.
>>
>>68186847
The point in batman begins when you see the joker card.

I was sold at that point because Batman Begins was great despite its lackluster villain(s) so I knew if they could fix that we'd be looking at least one excellent sequel.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 560x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 560x313
honestly, when I heard of Ledger's death...

With the heist intro you knew that you were getting a Joker that wasn't a part of some sort of generalized criminal milieu, but an iconic individuated Joker. The latter is more interesting onscreen because it's more about archetypes than abstractions.

The decision to make that villain in opposition to his own apparent ingroup was a fine idea... Harley would have been really out of place in the movie for that reason.
>>
>>68186847
But it isnt.
Batman is a retard who tries yo cut open the side of scarecrows getaway van like a can open only to get hit by a pillar. Or how about when he crashed his bike and knocked himself out? Theb there are scenes of Harvet and Gordon talking and Batman is just sort of there standing in the background not saying anything. Oh how about when he tackles Harvey Dent off a 2 story building and uses his body to break his fall like a scene out of Austin Powers? This movie is fucking stupid, and it baffles me that faggots overlook its stupidity just because of Joe "lickin muh lips" Karr
>>
>>68187903
HOCKEY PANTS
O
C
K
E
Y

P
A
N
T
S
>>
>>68186847
Heist scene
>>
>>68188664
>tackles Harvey Dent off a 2 story building and uses his body to break his fall
Why wouldn't that work? It's really not all that high.
>>
I never understood why people liked the nolan batman movies until I watched BvS. Sometimes you just like a fucking movie even though it's bad.
>>
>>68188796
I didnt say it wouldnt work, I said it was stupid. Batman killing Rachels ex in a hostage situation is fucking stupid. As if he could have thrown a batarang at him
>>
>>68186847
The ending. It was probably the best ending to a superhero movie I've ever seen.
>>
>>68189074
you liked the 'some days you just can't get rid of a bomb' ending?
>>
>>68186847
when the ledger died before it was released
>>
>>68188664
It's pathetic how people try to find plot holes in films just because they didn't like it.

If you didn't like the film then just say it. Don't write this garbage.
>>
>>68186847
Batman vs Superman is superior in every way. Cavill and Eisenberg's performances are far more interesting and effective than Ledger's
>>
File: 1439267106005.jpg (687 KB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
1439267106005.jpg
687 KB, 2040x1360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPaTv98wUsE
Pure capekino, famicoms.
>>
File: 1460352191198.jpg (24 KB, 640x268) Image search: [Google]
1460352191198.jpg
24 KB, 640x268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmk9IIM8cWg
>>
Never because its not.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 900x506
>>68186847
before this film came out.
>>
>>68186847
every capeshit has some saving grace anon, no one is "the best".
Except Iron man 3, what a piece of shit.
>>
>>68192391
Deadpool is capeshit perfection
>>
>>68186847
It's honestly the worst of the three. People only think it's good because Heat Legend is die
>>
>>68188664
That's nitpicky as fuck for a superhero film. OP did say best capeshit not best movie ever.
>>
as capeshit goes the most "perfect" would be Hellboy 1&2, the world seems real and coherent.
but everything has flaws.
>>
I've always thought this film was overrated just because that junkie OD'd.
It;s an ok film but not the work of genius people say it is.
And I don't like this Batman, never did. No personality. Not really Batman.
>>
>>68192502
>>68192391
the one major flaw with this was that they showed deadpools backstory and what was behind the mask. i feel like a character like deadpool should have their backstory remain a mystery and not show the face behind the mask.
>>
>>68192504
TDKR is pretty horrible except for you-know-what-scene.
But retrospectively I prefer Batman Begins to the others. Feels more batman-ish. The city is weird like Gotham should and is well integrated in the plot. TDK and TDKR just feel like NYC.
>>
>>68192504
i havnt seen batman begins but i do think tdk was better then tdkr. the main thing that bothered me in the movie was that bane was too powerful. and batman wasnt even around for like half the movie.
>>
>>68186847
the next stand alone batman will be better
>>
>>68186847
>best capeshit
>not spiderman 2
shit taste
>>
>>68192608
are you saying that no one cared who he was until he put on the mask?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.