[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE LET ME BE ON YOUR SHOW LMAO Was this the worst cameo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: faggot.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>DUDE LET ME BE ON YOUR SHOW LMAO
Was this the worst cameo in history? His plot with J roc's chick was stupid. His acting was so bad that it made the cast of the Trailer Park boys and Snoop Dogg look talented. I didn't think season 10 was that bad until the celebrities showed up in the end and it went to complete shit.
>>
Do regular people even know who this fag is? He is no where near as well known as Snoop Dogg or even Tom Arnold.
>>
I'm almost done with season 8 right now. I know the show is supposed to become shitty sometime soon

wish me luck, /tv/
>>
>>68186464
I had to google Tom Arnold. I don't even know who that other fag was who came with Tom. I liked the Snoop Dogg cameo though. That scene where he calls Julian a gangster for cheating him out of money was funny.
>>
>>68186547
Skip season 9 desu. Season 10 is by far the best of the netflix seasons though

>Cigarettes and dope and mustard and Balogna tier
Seasons 1-3
>Deeeeecent tier
Seasons 4-6
>Dirty Burger tier
Season 7
>Greasy tier
Season 8 and 10
>Shit abyss tier
Season 9
>>
They should really just make this show about the boys chilling and doing jobs, lucy sucks.
>>
>God tier
Season's 1 and 2

>Shit tier
Everything else

FTFY
>>
All the women in show seemed to have become fucking insufferable.

>Sarah out of jail and fat, mooches off Lucy and ricky and still bitches all the time
>Lucy
>barb's entire dyke crew
>candy, the worst just disappears when the celebs show up without her come-uppance.

Worst season ever by far.
>>
>>68186964
uhh, candy and randy fight with snoop dogg there
>>
>>68186798
Good thing she quit over that shit with Mike Smith. She looked haggard as fuck in season 10.
>>
File: YQrsPNE.jpg (43 KB, 632x594) Image search: [Google]
YQrsPNE.jpg
43 KB, 632x594
>>68186412

The Mexican chick that he takes from J Roc goes to my gym lol. Nearly spilled my drink when I saw her on the show for the first time.
>>
>>68186964
Donna is a shit character. It was much funnier when he was just Donald and acted like a fucking wierdo.
>>
>>68186811
Trevor pls go
>>
>>68187108
this so fucking much

Don was hilarious, he was so much like a live action Xavier renegade angel.

Donna is just weird.
>>
>>68186464

If it weren't for seeing his stupid face all over Netflix, I wouldn't. It also seems out of character for the boys to know who he is, especially Ricky. Same for Jimmy Kimmel.

I also doubt that Snoop Dogg would take Doug Benson with him anywhere. Even Tom Arnold makes more sense.

>>68186589
>I had to google Tom Arnold

Underage b&.
>>
>>68187217
I didn't like don at first but he grew on me. I was hoping they might flip-flop don and donna over the seasons.
>>
>>68186412
I don't even know who he, or old dude, is.
Shit was just awkward.

Bear in mind that I'm not American or Canadian.

Snoop and Bubbles interactions were gold. But Snoop and anyone who's not Bubbs was shit.
>>
>>68187302
I'm a 20 year old Canadian, I never watched shitty Fox Sports talkshows or an Arnold movie that came out the year before I was born.
>>
I liked Ricky alot this season but for some reason was a little tired of Julian and Bubbles. J-Roc's mexican bit was pretty funny though. Private Dancer worked better as a small side character this season vs the big role he played in season 9. It was pretty funny watching Lahey force him to drink at gunpoint.
>>
>the liquor figured it out
>the liquor figured it out!
>THE LIQUOR FIGURED IT OUT!

Lahey chanting that was the funniest shit on TPB
>>
Lucy being gone will automatically bump the show up one point.
Now if only Sarah will get some fucking liposuction.
>>
>>68187302
>It also seems out of character for the boys to know who he is, especially Ricky.
They might know him as the Super High Me guy but since when would the boys in character ever watch fucking Netflix or even anything not on VHS?
Aside from that, he's also the guy who joked that the US should invade Canada. Benson got a lot of death threats for that.
He is a Literally Who otherwise and doesn't belong here. Snoop alone is pushing it. Let these celebrities at least be fucking Canadian.
>>
the lahey actor deserves an award, that dude is fucking good. i do like doug benson but yea his acting was super bad but snoop was cool and the other guy was actually funny as fuck
>>
IS NOT NORM MACDONALD CANADIAN? why not get him as a character id watch another 50 seasons of this show no matter how shitty or should i say bubbly it gets just for him
>>
>>68188031
Trinity needs some lipo too.
>>
>>68188134
dudes cool as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
>>
>>68186798
I just want them to return to their early dirty greasier days. I wish Clattenburg would come back, since he was clearly were all the funny came from. The boys being in charge has been abysmal. Show is way too lighthearted now imo, the stuff with Trinity, Jacob and the Motel is awful, why the fuck would they go down that route? And where the fuck is Ray? Is he dead, or in that garbage dump down in Florida, or what?
>>
>>68186811
>literally Couldn't Handle the Banter: the Person

fuck off ya twiggy armed alien bastard
>>
>>68186964
>all Sarah does is bitch and whine and tattle tale on everyone for everything
>Donna is just a fucking full blown weirdo obvious tranny now, no sign of Don at all

Show is full blown dogshit now. I wanted to think the Netflix seasons were funny or good when they first came out, but I just rewatched seasons 1-7 a few days ago and its fucking horrific just how soulless the Netflix seasons are. I used to hate seasons 6 and 7 and they seem like gold in comparison now.
>>
>>68190624
it's basically the same as ever, just some of their new ideas are shitty
>>
>>68190624
I love seasons 6 and 7 for the Ray moments. But I agree, the Netflix ones are so noticeably worse I have to force myself to watch them whereas I marathoned the first 7 seasons in a few weeks.

>tfw I live in Halifax and see cast from TPB regularly
>>
>>68191402
Yes 6 and 7, but especially 6, have grown on me pretty much just for the Ray moments. I'll put on a random episode in season 1, 2 or 3, just for a laugh, and then the next thing I know I'm almost at season 7.

>all those Ray living at the dump episodes
>Ray pretending he knows how to track a chicken, just for free liquor
>Ray getting the shit beat out of him for free liquor
>sucker punching Ricky after Ricky sucker punches him to make the afore mentioned beating look good
>friends of the road

Ray became my favorite character there.
>>
>>68190502
>The boys being in charge has been abysmal.

They suck at editing.

Clattenburg was obviously the one dude that had the capability to put it all together.
>>
>>68191641
my favourite Ray moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnMjx-g-tA

ultimate Ray compilation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K_v8qQb3og
>>
Most "dude smoke weed everyday legalize it lmao" potheads HATE Doug Benson for being a clueless tryhard

which should tell you something

>dude I'm 53 years old I've never been married LMAO I need this weed for my anxiety
his podcast is cringeworthy. He forces his guests to smoke waaay more than they're comfortable. It's all so awkward
>>
File: 1454787617819.jpg (213 KB, 1600x1055) Image search: [Google]
1454787617819.jpg
213 KB, 1600x1055
>>68191796
>You don't know how they work, that's what started this problem Bubbles
>You said you did
>but you don't
>You couldn't even hook em up to your go-cart Bubbles
>
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.