[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you stop finding them funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 188x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 188x267
When did you stop finding them funny?
>>
When they haven't done anything in like 3 weeks.
>>
>>68184534
>funny

I thought we watch them for the insightful critique.
>>
>>68184561

THEY'RE WORKING ON THE PLINKETT REVIEW
>>
Mike will always be funny because he's fat. The other guys were never funny.
>>
when you posted this thread
>>
File: 1460122664049.jpg (74 KB, 568x521) Image search: [Google]
1460122664049.jpg
74 KB, 568x521
>>68184534
>>
>>68184534
Probably after the first few episodes of best of the worst, after the Plinkett reviews dried up.
>>
When anyone other than Mike or Jay or Rich (used only as a punchline) was allowed in front of the camera.
>>
File: 1459904188352.gif (528 KB, 199x194) Image search: [Google]
1459904188352.gif
528 KB, 199x194
>It's a Rich Evans is a sex pervert episode
>>
>>68184534
when /tv/ told me to stop finding them funny
>>
when they like stuff i dun like like da new star wars.....
>>
Mike is funny AF. Jay always talked too much for the little/insignificant opinions he expressed. Internet star Rich evans is underdog tier funny. Rest of the guys is are in it due to friendship I guess.
>>
>>
File: 1459145515144.jpg (169 KB, 960x748) Image search: [Google]
1459145515144.jpg
169 KB, 960x748
>There are people who don't like Wizard
>>
>>68184604
I'm really really happy they found a new excuse for why they aren't releasing things. I was worried that since they finished Space Cop and can't use it as an excuse anymore they were fucked.
>>
>>68185012
I rather feel as if they put out more stuff, now that spacecop is finished.
Also, they had to spontaniously create a HITB episode to promote Max Lendis' movie, so that slowed them down.
>>
The split second the said Jurassic world was good.
>>
Jay's been a douchebag lately
not cool
>>
>>68185463
Same except the second they said Force Awakens was good
>>
>>68184534
>Mike- 'I loved it, it was everything I hoped it would be'
Unsubbed and cancelled my patreon ten minutes into that 'review'.
>>
When they became Reddit and started to eat Disney's shit.
>>
I never found them funny
>>
I enjoy the Plinkett reviews and early Half in the Bag. I stopped watching shortly after the Resident Evil series review and I have generally no interest in their friends and other projects.
>>
literally who
>>
>>68184995

Well, you gotta hate something and Wizard is fairly neutral so it's really easy to put him in the trash along with Aids Moby
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.