[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boy, do we have problems up here, mmh! Aah the...mmh, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1459934403813[1].jpg (39 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
1459934403813[1].jpg
39 KB, 640x320
>Boy, do we have problems up here, mmh! Aah the...mmh, the problem of...of evil in the world. Aaamh, the problem of absolute virtue.

>I'll take you in without breaking you, which is more than you deserve.

>The problem about you above everything else. You above all. Ahh, 'cause that's what God is: Horus, Apollo, Jehova, Kal-El, Clark...Joseph...Kent. See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark-Jo. 'Cause God is tribal, God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fists and abominations. Mmm, I figured out way back. If God is all-powerful, he cannot be all-good. And if he's all-good, then he cannot be all-powerful, and neither can you be. They need to see the fraud you are...with their eyes: the blood on your hands.
>>
>>68183806
>What have you done?

>Mmm...And tonight, they will. Yes, because you, my friend, have a date...mmm...across the bay. The ripe fruit is hate. Two years growing, but it did not take much to push him over, actually. Little red notes, big bang, YOU LET YOUR FAMILY DIE! And now, you will fight him, and you'll battle him...to the death.
Black and blue. Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God vs. Man. Day vs. Night. Son of Krypton vs. Bat of Gotham.

>You think I'll fight him for you?

>Mmm...yes I do. I think you will fight, fight, fight for that special lady in your life.

>She's safe on the ground, How about you?

>Close, but I am not talking about Lois. No, every boy's special lady is his mother. Ahh, Martha, Martha, Martha. Mmm...well the mother of a flying demon must be a witch. The punishment for witches, what is that? That's right, death by fire.

>WHERE IS SHE?

>I don't know! I would not let them tell me! Now rrraaa, if you kill me, Martha dies. If you flie away, mmm...Martha also dies. But if you kill the bat, Martha lives. There we go, there we go. And now God bends to my will. Now the cameras are waving at your ship for the world to see the holes in the holy! Yes, the almighty comes clean about how dirty he is when it counts. To save Martha bring me the head of the bat. Ahh! Mother of God, would you look at the time!? When you came here, you had an hour!...Now it's less.
>>
What is daddy's abominations?
>>
>>68183806
do you bleed? tell me... you will.....
>>
>>68183828
>>I don't know! I would not let them tell me! Now rrraaa, if you kill me, Martha dies. If you flie away, mmm...Martha also dies. But if you kill the bat, Martha lives. There we go, there we go. And now God bends to my will.

honestly this part amused the hell out of me
>>
File: 1458878020029.jpg (470 KB, 1430x964) Image search: [Google]
1458878020029.jpg
470 KB, 1430x964
MMMMMMMM THE RED CAPES
>>
>>
>>68187851

Oral candy violation imminent.
>>
>>68183806
>>68183828
This whole scene is ruined by the fact that Martha is kidnapped BEFORE Batman challenges Lex. We're expected to believe that on the same night Lex decides to enact a plan against Superman, Batman does the same.

Splice the scene where Martha is kidnapped right after Bruce turns on the signal and it's amazing.
>>
>>68188041
lex let batman steal the kryptonite

it was all planned beforehand

everything
>>
>>68188158
Yeah but he steals it, then a lot of time passes (Bruce training, building the kryptonite weapon) and Lex had no way of knowing how long it would take to build those kryptonite weapons.

It hits me all wrong
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJRGynQG2sI
>>
>>68188198
he knew that he was Batman

that's enough to know
>>
>>68188198
My guess is that he's monitoring Bruce too. He did that with everyone else, didn't he?
>>
>>68185666
His obscenely large penis.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 540x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 540x427
>>68183806
>mfw he didn't mention Allah

SARACENS BTFO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.